(( Attention, fellow RPers:

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Great Aether

02-10-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suripi Okami View Post
I just noticed Sona isnt on the list.....Did you forget her or is there not a open role for her?
I dont know if I can join,my mom said a while back not to make any more accounts for now....
I'll go ask,if she says yes,then I can join.
But I really dont think I could do a champion justice......hence why I dont rp a champion.......but I never tried doing a champion though and I might like it.....Ugh im so confused....
Sona is now open due to inactivity.

Ásk Ryze

02-10-2013

Is that list in the OP up to date?

Great Aether

02-10-2013

No, but the one on the Maelstrom forums are...

And you're right, they did forget Sona on the list.

Suripi Okami

02-10-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Debonair Jyce View Post
Sona is now open due to inactivity.
The one on Maelstrom is open,so I can pick her if I wanted?
I hope the one on the forums isn't the one who isn't active,because how will I make since of her answering Lee sin's posts on her thread.

Great Aether

02-11-2013

Nvm, Sona isn't available anymore, a certain RPer from this forum ninja'd it.

Luparis

02-11-2013

Could not possibly care less if I get downvoted from those you who favor Maelstrom over this, but the fact you are here and you are doing this - shows only one thing. Riot doesn't pay attention to shameless advertisement. We have a community here, and some of us actually give a damn when fellow RPers, or even friends leave because of whatever reason.

The major reason so many people leave is "lack of community". Which is complete and utter BULL ****! Why? Because so many damn people come in here trying to encourage relationships, new threads, and strengthening of bonds amongst ourselves. And my point is only further proven if you find this community on this outside forum, Maelstrom. Because under no circumstance should anyone who left here to find "better threads" or "a better community" it there.

Those leaving for these reasons aren't due any respect in my opinion. Unless you have simply lost interest, or genuinely lost interest then leaving is nonsense. So, good luck on your Maelstrom, especially to those of you who had made a home here and lack the effort to fight for it. You're dead to me.

Suripi Okami

02-11-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Debonair Jyce View Post
Nvm, Sona isn't available anymore, a certain RPer from this forum ninja'd it.
Well,is Nami open?
(My mom said I can make a account now,yay!)

Suripi Okami

02-11-2013

Yay,I made a account,what do I do next?

Ms Annie Hastur

02-11-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luparis View Post
Could not possibly care less if I get downvoted from those you who favor Maelstrom over this, but the fact you are here and you are doing this - shows only one thing. Riot doesn't pay attention to shameless advertisement. We have a community here, and some of us actually give a damn when fellow RPers, or even friends leave because of whatever reason.

The major reason so many people leave is "lack of community". Which is complete and utter BULL ****! Why? Because so many damn people come in here trying to encourage relationships, new threads, and strengthening of bonds amongst ourselves. And my point is only further proven if you find this community on this outside forum, Maelstrom. Because under no circumstance should anyone who left here to find "better threads" or "a better community" it there.

Those leaving for these reasons aren't due any respect in my opinion. Unless you have simply lost interest, or genuinely lost interest then leaving is nonsense. So, good luck on your Maelstrom, especially to those of you who had made a home here and lack the effort to fight for it. You're dead to me.
I agree with this in full. If you're leaving because 'the community is dying' then you are part of the problem. And hell, Maelstrom is starting out with a smaller community than the official forums had. It will just die sooner.

Emperor Titus

02-11-2013

I'm roleplaying on both the official forums and in the Maelstrom one.

I don't really see the official forums dying. Yes, some veteran roleplayers are leaving but new ones are arriving as well. I still think that the community here is still strong! We just have new players still trying to adjust here and that's all but other than that we still have a community or sort to keep it alive and well.

And I'm still very optimistic about Maelstrom. Yes, it started as a smaller community than the official one but it's fun and realistic too. I think it can grow to a better community and possibly match the official forums, but that's only an assumption.

All in all, I'm very optimistic about both forums and I think that both will grow overall, despite the setbacks that I've seen.