Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

(( Attention, fellow RPers:

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask the Tempest

01-13-2013

._.
Great, now I have to think even more...
e_e
OH F*CK!

Emperor Titus

01-13-2013

Quote:
Ask the Tempest:
._.
Great, now I have to think even more...
e_e
OH F*CK!

Just join! You'll be fine!

Ask the Tempest

01-13-2013

......................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................
F*ck it, #YOLO. Why not. ill join tomorrow.

TeoLeif

01-13-2013

Kay. Just make sure you know what you're doing and enjoy yourself. :P

Ask the Kumiho

01-13-2013

Yeah, the forum has its own timeline going on. Nocturne getting out, random Cthulu in Freljord, etc. etc.

Also new set up! :3

Corrupted Sniper

01-14-2013

Have fun... Sigh...

Ask TheThorns

01-14-2013

What are you sighing about?

Corrupted Sniper

01-14-2013

I can see activities on this forum lessening...

TeoLeif

01-14-2013

Aw... *hugs Varus despite the corruption*

Maybe things here will pick up again soon.

Ask the Tempest

01-14-2013

Well, I changed my mind. Not taking up Kenny over there. This forum needs help and care, and I AM a doctor after all.