Troll in ranked

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

FootFury

01-08-2013

I have been playing ranked for the past couple days, and I have come across many feeders but that's ok because at least they are trying to improve. What I can not stand is the intentional leavers. I had a guy pick ryze mid and immediately give away FB in the first min of laning. He then came back and died right away. And then again. After the third time he said he quits, he then proceeds to quit.

Now if that wasn't bad enough he comes back, and says "oh yah wouldn't want to be banned by leaverbuster" so he continues to buy movement speed and just run into the other team. HE EVEN SAYS IT IN CHAT that he is intentionally feeding. Both teams say we are going to report him and he just laughs and says he doesn't care and that he has been doing it for 2 months without a ban. This is absolutely ridiculous. People like this absolutely ruin the game experience and it just isn't fair that I have to lose 40 elo because of people like this.

Riot, I will not leave his name here but message me and I will give it to you. He was in my last ranked game where I played Jarvan. Please do something about this riot, it is enough of a challenge to deal with the feeding teamates.

Getsuei

01-08-2013

Report the player and move on, best way to deal with this FootFury. Don't let that player get to you.

Best of luck in your future games. =)

Kalashnikov

01-08-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Getsuei View Post
Report the player and move on, best way to deal with this FootFury. Don't let that player get to you.

Best of luck in your future games. =)
I was duo with him, its just the fact he said "I've been doing this for 2 months without being banned". How can we not be discouraged when no action is taken against these players?

Zaresin

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-08-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kalashnikov View Post
I was duo with him, its just the fact he said "I've been doing this for 2 months without being banned". How can we not be discouraged when no action is taken against these players?
Unfort that player has to be reported and depends on how fast that player is getting reported. Also be aware that the player in question may not even be aware that they have a case against them currently waiting to be acted upon by Riot as happened to another player on the forums today who got his perma ban fast tracked by wookiecookie. Should still be on the front page.

Getsuei

01-08-2013

The Tribunal gets backed up =( It sometimes takes awhile for the case to get judged. Take a quick look at this post, it is very similar to your predicement.

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/....php?t=2982883

Edit: Fixed a little spelling and grammar ><

FootFury

01-08-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Getsuei View Post
The Tribunal gets backed up =( It sometimes takes awhile for the case to get backed up. Take a quick look at this post, it is very simular to your predicement.

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/....php?t=2982883
Thank you it helps to know that these people are getting what they deserve.

puntbabies

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-09-2013

Welcome to the internet.

Kalashnikov

01-09-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by puntbabies View Post
Welcome to the internet.
Leagues not working banning system*