im 1100 "elo hell" is a joke

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

proxzee

01-08-2013

i am 1100 i have been 1400 and i have been 800 elo hell does not exist to anyone other than people who are stuck ina rut and cant get better at the game yes you lose games because of trolls every now and then but in most games there is always somthing more you could fo done for your team to help win the match and if you didnt do it then you deserve to eb at that elo until you do i was 1400 at the start of s3 be4 the new patch dropped
the new patch dropped my elo plumeted to 800 because i couldnt get to grips witht he new jungle which was my main or the new items and interface the fact that i wasnt learning fast enough meant i dropped elo until i was at the point of people ina similar situation i then found builds that worked found a new lane to use as my main role and have risen my elo since then and is continueing to rise elo is somthign vreated as an excuse and if there is an "elo hell" its around 1250 where u get the fresh level 30's no where else not lower and not higher that is the only place where u consistently get people who can throw a game but there are as many on your team as there are on theres so its down to you to be the one who gets fed and carries the team thru

m0b00st

01-08-2013

L2PUNCTUATE!!! Wall of non-capitalized, non-punctuated text is impossible to read.

proxzee

01-08-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by m0b00st View Post
L2PUNCTUATE!!! Wall of non-capitalized, non-punctuated text is impossible to read.
Sorry i dont punctuate when i rant, also irl i tend not to breath often enuf when i rant so its realistic. :P

Shesocold

01-09-2013

I beg to differ. My first game after falling below 1200 Elo.
Player 1 is good and nice and goes jungle
Player 2 says he can only play mid and according to lolking it's the only thing he's done in ranked... Ever... Did I mention he didn't know what a leash was? And had over 400 wins. Oh and he fed of course.
Player 3 doesn't know what protecting against an invade is and starts wandering in the enemies jungle giving up first blood.
Player 4 begs the captain (player 1) to ban weird champions like nunu because he says he can't do top lane against nunu. Then proceeds to be mopped up by a Shen that was going to be banned but the kind captain didn't because of this guy.
Player 5 was me and I was nice and filled support, supporting player 3 and trying to keep them alive which was 100% impossible because they lacked map awareness, ignored my pings and even chat when I literally told them lee sin was passing the ward next to dragon on his way to gank. Lee sin then became 12 and 0 by repeatedly doing this.

If that is not hell I don't want to know what hell is.