Customer Support Copy&Paste..

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Cirev

01-08-2013

Hey guys who have been suspended before.. How many times have you seen this?

League of Legends Player Support | Riot Games Support)

Greetings Summoner,

We have already explained the context for the action taken against your account and given you the tools to prevent it from reoccurring in the future.

We will not be reversing this decision and consider this matter closed. If you still do not agree or understand the context of this action feel free to discuss this decision on our Tribunal forums listed below:

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/...ay.php?s=&f=41

http://euw.leagueoflegends.com/board...splay.php?f=85

http://eune.leagueoflegends.com/boar...splay.php?f=85

Patience is a virtue.
Warmest Regards,
-insert helper name here-

Getsuei

01-08-2013

With everyone that threatens to sue Riot over thier bans, I would respond with something that the legal department approved also.

Cirev

01-08-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Getsuei View Post
With everyone that threatens to sue Riot over thier bans, I would respond with something that the legal department approved also.
I recently had to open a ticket with Blizzard over a disagreement with the system. You know what I got? I got someone having an actual conversation with me via support ticket. They even got a higher-up to explain a situation with me. This went over the case of 2-3 days back and forth until we reached an agreement. Why can't Riot have something like this for their support?

Shiister

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-08-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cirev View Post
I recently had to open a ticket with Blizzard over a disagreement with the system. You know what I got? I got someone having an actual conversation with me via support ticket. They even got a higher-up to explain a situation with me. This went over the case of 2-3 days back and forth until we reached an agreement. Why can't Riot have something like this for their support?
Blizzard has a bigger staff than Riot.

It took 2-3 days for a agreement to be reach? What was the issue?

MFKrazed

01-08-2013

Why argue what is pretty much obvious to all but the offender?

Derpshot

01-08-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiister View Post

blizzard has a BETTER staff and they actually care about their users... They don't ban you for saying noob either...

Cirev

01-08-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiister View Post

I had a problem with payment and access to Diablo 3. The 2-3 days was the wait between responses to the tickets. Typical wait times for tickets in anything.

Cirev

01-08-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by MFKrazed View Post
Why argue what is pretty much obvious to all but the offender?
What do you mean argue? It's the fact that they just copy & paste replies when someone has a suspension post.

Shiister

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-08-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Derpshot View Post
blizzard has a BETTER staff and they actually care about their users... They don't ban you for saying noob either...
They have better support, but better staff? No.

Riot is the only game staff I know that actively take part in discussions on their forums(GD) and take our feedback into consideration.

They didn't ban you for saying noob, they banned you for being a jerk, go play Blizzard.

MFKrazed

01-08-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cirev View Post
What do you mean argue? It's the fact that they just copy & paste replies when someone has a suspension post.
BC the person is more than likely attempting to argue against the action that has been taken against them. The copy-paste response takes less time and provide the information necessary.