(NSFW) "Jarvan Gets Dunked" an MMADUNKMASTER production

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

MMADUNKMASTER

01-08-2013

Jarvan looked up to the scoreboard awe struck with disbelief. The numbers read 30 to 9 in bright magical red. Jarvan was beat at his own game, basketball. Jarvan glared back down to the little **** that was Teemo with no answer for what just occured. "How is it possible?!" The Prince of Dunkmacia proclaimed "You don't even come up to my knees!". "Never underestimate the power of the scouts code!" smugly replied teemo "Now its time for you to keep your end of the deal Jarvan, you gotta eat one of my shrooms.". Reluctantly Jarvan responded with a sigh "I gave you my word and I will not falter, for my father, the king and all of Demacia I stand by my promise.".

Teemo shuffles through his pouch retrieving a brightly colored green and purple mushroom and hands it to Jarvan as he remarks "Eat the whole thing, that was the deal.". "I'm well aware of that!"spits Jarvan still peeved at losing the match. Jarvan eyes the shroom in his palm as teemo gestures him to get on with it. "It looks rather harmless." Jarvan thinks to himself as he slowly brings it to his mouth and takes a bite. Surprisingly the shroom didn't taste as nearly bad as the Exemplar expected but rather in fact it tasted quite delicious. He finishes and looks down to the badger who now has a suspiciously wide grin on his face. "Well I ate your fungus, so whats the catch?" questions the prince. "Oh you'll see." says Teemo and at that moment Jarvan was afraid he knew what the scout meant.

Suddenly a overwhelming sensation took over Jarvan's body as he realized the shroom was finally taking effect. "By the kings of Demacia!" exclaimed Jarvan "Why am I so weak....and soo horny!?" the prince collapsed to his knees turning to the badger. "What have you done to me? Tell me!" demanded Jarvan in a rage. "Relax" replied the devilish Teemo "You are simply discovering the effects of the aphrodisiac you just consumed". "Now we are going to have some fun." Teemo says as he removes his pants revealing his member which resembled what appeared as a third stocky leg, no longer then 3-4 inches but boasting the girth of a giants belt. Jarvan at first being consumed by rage worked up to the idea of having a good **** with the badger rather quickly. The idea being very foreign to the prince he simply could not help himself but to bend over and remark "You like my ass? Come on over for a closer inspection." as he waved his rump at the tiny yordle eagerly waiting.

Teemo spitting onto Jarvans exposed starfish getting it nice and slick for the pounding it's about to recieve readies his meat agianst his hole preshing slowly. "Today is a good day to ****!" smirks Jarvan as Teemo slides his large but yet short yordle **** into his backside. "Thats gotta sting." remarks teemo as he begins to pump away. Jarvan becoming even further induced under the lust driven frenzy begins to moan loudly panting and sensually enjoying the yordle plowing his toned ass. "The Scouts Code!" Teemo yells aloud as he begins to furiously stroke Jarvan. Faster and faster the yordle worked the shaft of the crowned prince as he continued to pound away at Jarvans ass rather energetically. When suddenly, an all too familiar voice called out "Haha, i'm cumming." the sudden change in Jarvan's tone sent chills down his spine forcing him to lock up as he knew the voice all too well from the many unpleasant encounters on the Fields of Justice.

"Oh god no it can't be." whimperd Teemo as the man he was ****ing stood up and turned around. It was the Might of Demacia himself, Garen! "You didn't think it was going to be that easy did you?" proudly proclaimed Garen. "How?!" exclaimed a confused and trembling teemo "Where is Jarvan and how did you break free from the shrooms effect?" squeaked the badger. Garen points to a quicksliver sash disguised as a sweatband tied on his head "I had lux work some cosmetic light magic on me before I left the palace and this sash broke its effects, including your little shrooms tricks.". Teemo baffled, sat mouth agape at the glaring Garen and asked, "W-w-w-what are you going to do now?" Garen, staring intently at the sniveling yordle proclaimed "I'm about to break off a little Demacian Justice.....if you know what I mean." as he stroked his enormous 3 foot slong preparing it for intercourse.

Garen snatches the helpless yordle up and brutally forces his tiny body onto the robust shaft gripping him by the waist as he slams in and out of the poor badger. "Oh god i'm dying!" shrieks Teemo in horrid pain as the massive Demacian man-meat rips his ass asunder. "Stop you're killing me!" screams Teemo but to no avail as Garen relentlessly and mercilessly continues to shred his rectum and internal organs to a gooey red paste. As Garen finally cums he looks to the sky and yells "DEMACIA!" at the top of his lungs as he begins spinning, flinging the completely wrecked yordle off of his **** and to the ground writhing in terrible amounts of agony. "I hope you've learned a lesson today about being a totally small time beta ****** who camps in bushes all day surrounded by shrooms and being a giant tool" says Garen as he spits on the remains of what was Teemo. "See you on the Fields of Justice you ****ing little ****, Haha!" proudly bolsters Garen as he spins off into the distance towards some nearby bushes.

THE END.

edit:

I noticed my last thread was deleted by the reds but clearly there was an error with the server as such I will be re'posting for your viewing pleasure.

Enjoy

With utmost grandeur MMADUNKMASTER

Nid is Cancer

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-08-2013

you gon be banned

MMADUNKMASTER

01-08-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by PoppaMan View Post
you gon be banned
Clearly the removal of my previous post was due to some sort of freak of nature incident with RIot's hardware. Im sure I will find it in my heart to forgive them on later notice.

HERECOMESTHEDUNK

05-28-2013

bump

HERECOMESTHEDUNK

02-18-2014

Dat bump doe