Tribunal Is Corrupt.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kyubex

01-08-2013

First off, I've never been banned, though i've had 1 warning, so save all the "mad cuz you got banned" troll posts.

I think Riot knows that tribunal is a joke, they just deny it because they're too lazy to go through reports due to the mass amounts of reports that come in. Every single game i've played in ranked from 1600-1750 elo there's been one person each game saying "REPORT THIS KID WTF" and sadly, many enemies report just for the fact that they can.. Not only is the reporting system a joke, the fact that my friend got banned for 3 random reports from the enemy team on "verbal abuse" after saying only "gl hf" and "gg wp" makes me wonder why the trolls in this community continue to be rewarded. I cannot tell you how many time's I've witnessed someone be abused all game and then go to all chat asking for them to report the abuser, and then watch as the abuser says "he abused me" and the enemies report the person who was being abused in the first place, earning him a ban rather than the actual offender. Please riot, get a new system for banning players, or just dont.. The game will always have trolls, banning them only makes them want to troll more.. Tribunal will never be efficient.

Mrjarhead

01-08-2013

Couldnt agree more!

Eating Toro

01-08-2013

Tribunal is voted by minorities who are easily offended.
They should make a seperate server for children and sponge
mind protection server.

vulgarwolf

01-08-2013

maybe you should speak to people like they are children and you will never have the issue of being banned

KamikazeArchon

01-09-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by RorenBanedrone View Post
First off, I've never been banned, though i've had 1 warning, so save all the "mad cuz you got banned" troll posts.

I think Riot knows that tribunal is a joke,
What do you actually mean by that? It appears to be a meaningless generic insult.
Quote:
they just deny it because they're too lazy to go through reports due to the mass amounts of reports that come in. Every single game i've played in ranked from 1600-1750 elo there's been one person each game saying "REPORT THIS KID WTF" and sadly, many enemies report just for the fact that they can.. Not only is the reporting system a joke, the fact that my friend got banned for 3 random reports from the enemy team on "verbal abuse" after saying only "gl hf" and "gg wp"
Do you have a reform card to back that assertion?
Quote:
makes me wonder why the trolls in this community continue to be rewarded. I cannot tell you how many time's I've witnessed someone be abused all game and then go to all chat asking for them to report the abuser, and then watch as the abuser says "he abused me" and the enemies report the person who was being abused in the first place, earning him a ban rather than the actual offender.
How do you know that those people got punished? How do you know the offender didn't get punished?

o M A Z E o

01-09-2013

Rather than having a tribunal thats so open they should limit it to having
members that are level 30 and have to go through some sort of testing procedure.
Also, kinda like honor badges, users should have an invisible offense count that riot
would receive a "ping" from if it hits a certain number in a certain category (Eg.
griefing, harrasment, etc.)

Crittermorph

01-09-2013

I agree. This company needs to hire more staff for this matter. Players judging the actions of other players on an online community is beyond ridiculous. Especially since the age group in this community is in such a wide spectrum.
What they are going to eventually figure out is that the more passionate players are the ones who are spending more cash, and these players are often more inclined to 'offend' other players. I for one have spent about 150$ on this game so far, and Ill tell you now that If I get a suspension or a ban because another few players found it necessary to report me for the same thing, Im done here. Im going back to world of warcraft.
I use my neighbors wifi, and though often I lead kills in a game, I sometimes lag out or am completely unable to play. When I manage to get back in I find players screaming to report me. Is this a justified reason for them to report me from their point of view? Yes? No? These same people are not justified enough to judge whether I receive a ban or a suspension.

Therefore, this company will inevitably change this whole tribunal system. The only matter is time,

Vrykonik

01-09-2013

If you get a permaban that is their way of saying they don't want more of your money and to find a new game. Just like you said, they have already found it is fine to do business that way. They would rather have a quality game than to have one with so much toxicity. If you want to go play world of warcraft, then do so. No one is stopping you.

PenguinKillBear

01-09-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crittermorph View Post
I agree. This company needs to hire more staff for this matter. Players judging the actions of other players on an online community is beyond ridiculous. Especially since the age group in this community is in such a wide spectrum.
What they are going to eventually figure out is that the more passionate players are the ones who are spending more cash, and these players are often more inclined to 'offend' other players. I for one have spent about 150$ on this game so far, and Ill tell you now that If I get a suspension or a ban because another few players found it necessary to report me for the same thing, Im done here. Im going back to world of warcraft.
I use my neighbors wifi, and though often I lead kills in a game, I sometimes lag out or am completely unable to play. When I manage to get back in I find players screaming to report me. Is this a justified reason for them to report me from their point of view? Yes? No? These same people are not justified enough to judge whether I receive a ban or a suspension.

Therefore, this company will inevitably change this whole tribunal system. The only matter is time,
If you ruin my game because you knowingly use your neighbor's wifi which causes you to DC I will obviously report you. Why should my very limited free time be wasted because you can't get your own internet connection?

Crittermorph

01-09-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by PenguinKillBear View Post
If you ruin my game because you knowingly use your neighbor's wifi which causes you to DC I will obviously report you. Why should my very limited free time be wasted because you can't get your own internet connection?

And you just proved my point. Thank you very much ;D
You are justified to report me, but you are by NO means justified to decide ANY action taken against my account. Ty again xD