Important Please respond, Please.

123
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Resets R Us

Senior Member

01-08-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by MFKrazed View Post
Don't continue to be an unproductive, toxic member of the community and you will have nothing to worry about.
That's not the problem, I made a smurf account and haven't swore once on it, my problem is i probably still have reports in tribunal from before I got banned, can i get consecutively banned after i just came off of one? That would seem pretty harsh for someone that's improving/going to/ trying.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Resets R Us

Senior Member

01-08-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zaresin View Post
And thanks for having a different tone. I really do like to help people and hate coming off as an ass on the forums. There is no excuse on my part for another persons negativity to affect my own however. I really will try to help those that come on here and are polite and willing to listen to constructive criticism. If I didn't care I wouldn't go out of my way to contact support with a question or tweet lyte to try and help a fellow summoner. So I apologize for being an ass to you on your other post.
Oh and no problem, sorry I was kind of an ass to. But yeah I'm just worried I'm going to get banned for something that is floating around in the tribunal from before I got banned. Hopefully not.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Zaresin

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

01-08-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by SurfinRider View Post
$32 skin I'm not gonna waste that if I will get banned lol
I bought it when it was on sale due to the price...no way was I gonna get stuck with that price...so I sympathize.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Zaresin

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

01-08-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by SurfinRider View Post
Oh and no problem, sorry I was kind of an ass to. But yeah I'm just worried I'm going to get banned for something that is floating around in the tribunal from before I got banned. Hopefully not.
I'm working with Tasili over the same concern so if either of us get an answer back I'll be sure to fill you in.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Resets R Us

Senior Member

01-08-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zaresin View Post
I'm working with Tasili over the same concern so if either of us get an answer back I'll be sure to fill you in.

Thank you veru much, Well appriciated ^ ^ Just don't want to get banned when I improved my behaviour


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Resets R Us

Senior Member

01-08-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zaresin View Post
I bought it when it was on sale due to the price...no way was I gonna get stuck with that price...so I sympathize.
How much was it on sale? IDK I main Ezreal so I want a skin and it's the only cool one in the game ATM. And nottingham Ez was limited edition I think. cause all of a sudden it's gone.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Resets R Us

Senior Member

01-08-2013

I do applaud Riot on allowing people to post on the banned account tho. It really helps


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Zaresin

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

01-08-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by SurfinRider View Post
How much was it on sale? IDK I main Ezreal so I want a skin and it's the only cool one in the game ATM. And nottingham Ez was limited edition I think. cause all of a sudden it's gone.
It was the price of a regular Legendary Skin for the first week it came out. Nottingham is a Legacy skin that was retired then gets randomly brought out. I was sad the brought out the christmas skins from the year previous but not the Harrowing. I really want Zombie Ryze to go with my frankentibbers Annie.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Vagenis

Senior Member

01-08-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zaresin View Post
I'm working with Tasili over the same concern so if either of us get an answer back I'll be sure to fill you in.
yes we are working on this same issue i got a 3 day ban i took 2 days off after the ban i come back with 0 games played an get a 7 day ban an looking at the cases they was all old games


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Resets R Us

Senior Member

01-08-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by tasili View Post
yes we are working on this same issue i got a 3 day ban i took 2 days off after the ban i come back with 0 games played an get a 7 day ban an looking at the cases they was all old games

Oh ok I thought u got banned for the same cases.


123