Important Please respond, Please.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Resets R Us

01-08-2013

So I got banned on Sunday till the 9th which is at 3:01 PM EST for me now when i get unbanned am I still at risk for being banned for cases that were in the tribunal before I got banned? Like games I played after the one/s I got banned for?

Getsuei

01-08-2013

Quote:
The Tribunal technically only searches for games since your last ban, so if this actually happened it's a bug. Could you send me the dates of your Reform Cards that supposedly had overlapping games? I just checked your last 4 cards and I don't see any overlapping games.
http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/...3#post30547083

Edit: Erm this doesn't completly answer your question, let me find the rest of the answer.

Quote:
If someone is punished in the Tribunal, and then they end up in the Tribunal again, reports that were made against them prior to the verdict of the first Tribunal case won't show up in the second.
http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/...72#post9987372

Does that answer your question?

Resets R Us

01-08-2013

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/tribunal/en/case/6109520/ Ok this is what i'm talking about I got banned for these two games. Now other random games that are not on this ban will they still be subjected to ban when I start playing again tonight? I just want to know if I have an Auto 2 week and 30 day ban coming up for past games that took a while to get thru tribunal.

abzilla

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-08-2013

From what ive read yes, there's a good chance you'll be banned for more serious cases. Ive seen people complain they were banned almost immediately after they served a week ban, Sucks but lets just hope it doesnt happen...

Zaresin

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-08-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by SurfinRider View Post
http://na.leagueoflegends.com/tribunal/en/case/6109520/ Ok this is what i'm talking about I got banned for these two games. Now other random games that are not on this ban will they still be subjected to ban when I start playing again tonight? I just want to know if I have an Auto 2 week and 30 day ban coming up for past games that took a while to get thru tribunal.
The way they worded it (how I interpreted it) is any game prior to the decision by the tribunal are off the table; however, as we do not know what Riot considers severe cases they they must also judge (at least until they say something), you are still able to play until riot makes a decision on your case themselves. I do not know and neither does anyone else if those games played during that gap time that you are reported in are fair game. By the wording it would appear so, but no one but Riot knows for sure and they have not stated otherwise as of yet.

Zaresin

01-08-2013

I apologize that I couldn't be of more help as there is not enough information available that has been said about the tribunal by a red.

EDIT: Riot has always been very careful in how they word anything in regards to how tribunal actually works. Many of the things they say tend to leave more questions than answers. I believe this is intentional to keep players from abusing the system. I honestly think this is a double edged sword, but am unsure as who it hurts more.

Resets R Us

01-08-2013

Hmm np I was gonna buy Pulsefire Ezreal but maybe I'll wait a week to see what happens

MFKrazed

01-08-2013

Don't continue to be an unproductive, toxic member of the community and you will have nothing to worry about.

Zaresin

01-08-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by SurfinRider View Post
Hmm np I was gonna buy Pulsefire Ezreal but maybe I'll wait a week to see what happens
And thanks for having a different tone. I really do like to help people and hate coming off as an ass on the forums. There is no excuse on my part for another persons negativity to affect my own however. I really will try to help those that come on here and are polite and willing to listen to constructive criticism. If I didn't care I wouldn't go out of my way to contact support with a question or tweet lyte to try and help a fellow summoner. So I apologize for being an ass to you on your other post.

Resets R Us

01-08-2013

$32 skin I'm not gonna waste that if I will get banned lol