About "Nasus" Skill. <Siphoning Strike>

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

HitorRun

01-08-2013

This skill really slows the farming speed of this champ.
Everytime I have to wait to kill a mob is not that fun to play this champ.
Can the developing team changes the skill to increase the +3 damage whenever "Siphoning Strike" was used on that target and was "killed" by Nasus. Change it from killed by "Siphoning Strike" to killed by Nasus and with "Siphoning Strike" debuff on that target?

Moragtao

01-08-2013

You don't have to farm solely with that skill. Just last hit as soon as it's up

forgivenbow

01-08-2013

Oh god no... I can already hear the screams of "OPOP!"

Mendaleev

01-08-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by HitorRun View Post
Can the developing team changes the skill to increase the +3 damage whenever "Siphoning Strike" was used on that target and was "killed" by Nasus. Change it from killed by "Siphoning Strike" to killed by Nasus and with "Siphoning Strike" debuff on that target?
idk if that's really going to change anything. what are people gonna start doing? using q when the minion has high health and then waiting and last hitting anyway? why not just save the effort and last hit with q?

iamt3n

01-08-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by HitorRun View Post

So everytime he hits something with? Lol... Would be too ridiculous

thefunkyphresh

01-08-2013

You know... He's capable of last hitting with out SS...

messymike

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-08-2013

theres this thing... called CDR... its pretty awesome

i even hear that with a decent amount of it, and ranking up Q, you can get every minion in the wave with SS

SunshineFox

01-08-2013

The skill naturally gets a reduced cooldown as you level it up. Really do other stuff, randomly go into the jungle kill the little creeps there and move on in between doing whatever it is you're doing but yeah don't just last hit with that

Hashmäl

01-08-2013

Can't you just last hit normally when its on cooldown? He is one of the few melee carries that function in this game.

sh4dowhand

01-08-2013

It resets your attack timer and is ridiculously easy to lasthit with... You can still farm normally, but being under the turret farming is Nasus's favourite place.

You can use your E if you want to mass clear minions, but that's a waste of Q farm. Late game Nasus has a very low cooldown on nearly 500 damage if he's farmed well.