Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

The complains about Spanish users...

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Jahwa

01-08-2013

I find it odd that i don't see many french speakers either. I run into them every once in a while and i get to test out my french skills which is either great or disappointing.

Honestly people shouldn't be complaining about spanish speaking players. It's a north american server.

I'm Canadian and I speak a little french because Canada is a bi-lingual country, we learn french from grade 4 (at least in toronto we do). America has a large hispanic population, certain states teach spanish in schools.

It should be expected to run into spanish speaking players when playing LoL.

If you see Russian then its a time to wonder what the **** is going on.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Raptor J3sus

01-08-2013

Quote:
Axxuka:
I often see threads about spanish speakers being in games and not being able to communicate with them... But I never saw ONE thread about french users. Being myself one, I find it surprising, I know for sure there are french users in the U.S.A Too ( New-York, Vermont mostly) along with Quebec (duh).

So yeah, why does nobody complains about us ? xD

PS : Salut, vous allez bien ? : o

thats because they go over to the European servers or know how to speak english you twit