Tribunal is a joke.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Alanja

01-08-2013

Well Theurbanraptor and I stated our facts and opinions on it.

May I ask for how long the ban is?

Mrjarhead

01-08-2013

till the 10th

Kyubex

01-08-2013

One out of 5 is bannable.. but if you can find me a single ranked game where arguing doesn't happen (excluding when you get a rioter in game) i'll pay for 10 skins of your choice.

Alanja

01-08-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrjarhead View Post
till the 10th
Then you should be fine

I have hopes

Mrjarhead

01-08-2013

Ty all for you opinions and advise see you in game soon! <3

Nicara

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-08-2013

the tribunal is not partial tho as groups of 3=4 players can alwasy get folks banned,,,, why i dodge whenever a pre made team.... this rusn a poss relationship building oppourtunity but once you pay players to ban other players.. lets face it.. this league doesnt have the most adult content

Getsuei

01-08-2013

4. You do not judge based on weighing all the good games shown in a case versus the bad games shown in a case. You judge based on whether you find any instance of violating the Summoner's Code in any of the games shown in a case. If our judgment were based on both good games and bad games weighed against each other, then it could be easily abused by violators setting up premades or custom games and having their friends on these games "wrongfully report" them to build up a fake "good reputation".

There is the consistency/facts for you. It is under the Tribunal Guide section.

Brockabilly99

01-08-2013

Here's my forum, READ IT

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/....php?t=2984498

Zaresin

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-08-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrjarhead View Post
Ty all for you opinions and advise see you in game soon! <3
I agree with the others, I think in the long run if you tweak your behavior, you'll do fine and in in all likelihood won't get back into the tribunal. You aren't as severe as some others out there that have posted their cases on the forums. Just remember, have fun man...it is only a game after all.