Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Difference between a 1500 and 1850 elo player?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Pinoy Ako

01-08-2013

I was barely silver elo at the end of S2 but with practice and luck this season, I broke 1500 in 2/3 of my accounts. The 3rd one is in 1400s right now. I know that I'm not that skilled yet to be a platinum but I want to give it a shot. Is their any skill, mechanic or something that a platinum player have over gold players?

DiamondHost

01-08-2013

from 1700-1800 there is a huge gap in skill level; it's not even funny

i'm not play myself :P but that's what i've heard from quite a few of my plat friends.

Casual Kitty

01-08-2013

less stupid, however generally a 1800 player is just a cocky 1500 player there is hardly any difference everyone bad O:.

Pinoy Ako

01-08-2013

Is their any skill that a plat player has that a gold player hasn't got? Or should I just improve more on my mechanical skills?

Seiferoth

01-08-2013

about 350 elo.

GODSTATUS

01-08-2013

Positioning decision making and leadership

CTkiller

01-08-2013

I fluxed from 1500-1650 in season 2

A little difference but not much

KirbyCake

01-08-2013

1500s can get caught every 2 seconds, while 1800s get caught only every 5 seconds

Prosim

01-08-2013

Efficiency, And getting objectives. More skilled in lanning such as knowing when to freeze and when to push. When i say efficiency I mean knowing when its worth it to gank, chase for a kill and efficiently farming in general.

Zarthorn

01-08-2013

Less likely to make mistakes or miss CS.