Creative Design AMA - Vi, the Piltover Enforcer

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

FlutterShen

01-08-2013

So, do the gloves allow for only punching? Or is it lifting as well?
What is Vi's favorite icecream?
How does Vi feel when a champion escapes her? Like if you can sum it up with one sentence.

moogle890

01-08-2013

What does Vi think of Viktor's Glorius Evolution?
Do she and Caitlyn hang out together when their off the job, like to go eator something?
Does she live with or somewhere near Caitlyn?

Rhaegel

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-08-2013

Are there any champions that Vi would find particularly threatening?
If she could punch any one person in the face who would it be?
When she isn't fighting crime, flipping tables or punching faces how does she spend her time?
How is she mechanically savvy enough to modify and improve her hextech gloves? Does she have some secret talent in hextechnology?
What would she do if someone pronounced her name as Vee?
Would Vi use any pickup lines? If so can you give an example?

Sol Badguy

01-08-2013

Does she have any thoughts on Ezreal? I wish there was an Ezreal AMA but I know that's hoping :C

Commando Slap

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-09-2013

Harrow, while this doesn't particular focus on Vi I was curious about how fast League seems to be advancing in technology. A lot of old "SCIENCE!" heroes feel out of the loop because their technology by comparison is really, really archaic.

Compare something like Caitlyn's splash to Vi's. Or something like Vi's Gauntlets and Jayce's hammer to Heimer's everything. Piltover went from being a Victorian/Steampunk setting into some sort of techno-metropolis in 2277! :x

Is there any sort of explain/attempt to bridge the tech gap incoming?

Abyssborn Genmu

01-09-2013

How strong is Vi compared to some other high-power lore champions like, say Jax? Like, seriously, thinking about it, I'm having trouble believing that some champions would be able to deal with someone who's able to punch hard enough that the hurting becomes AoE. And that's with League restrictions. I demand Vi doing several 1v1 lore battles, immediately.

Birdy51

01-09-2013

Alright, I have a tough one for you!

At first glance, Vi and Caitlyn are polar extremes. Where Caitlyn solves her crimes with deduction and careful planning Vi solves them by smashing everyone down in her way. Now no doubt along the way Vi has destroyed crime scenes, displaced vital evidence, and maimed poor suspects who simply got in the way of what can only be called an "active" breach of a room.

The question now is why Caitlyn puts up with it. Or vice versa, why would Vi want Caitlyn messing with her groove by adding "procedures" and "criminal rights"? Is there an aspect of their relationship we don't see quite just yet?

Also, one more question for kicks and giggles. Has Vi ever been assigned desk duty for being insubordinate? If so, what happened to the desk?

Cerubois

01-09-2013

Does Vi wear her gloves all the time, or only when she's fighting? I imagine it would be hard to keep them on all the time, with their weight and size.

Arcane Azmadi

01-09-2013

Fashionably late, Harrow? What brought this on?

Xoripan

01-09-2013

-Why is she so tsundere to Caitlyn?
-What does she think of Viktor?
-Is she the sixth on something :P?
-What does she think of other state-cities (Demacia, Noxus, Bandle City, and of course ZAUN!
-What does she think of Rumble?

EDIT: also thank you for doing this, to lore-geeks like me this kind of things are like christmas, any hint of what you lore guys have in mind for future events? League of legends improved in every aspect, gameplay, mechanics, art, music, but in lore we had been a little down, are we trying to revert that :P?