Creative Design AMA - Vi, the Piltover Enforcer

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Swippinfrafes

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-09-2013

What's Vi's opinion of Draven? After all, she is playing in his League. Would the fact they both had rough childhoods and have straight-man/loose cannon relationships with Caitlyn/Darius respectively affect how she thinks of him?

tinysqueak

01-09-2013

What does Vi think of Lee Sin's taunt "Force is meaningless without skill."?

templar318

01-09-2013

what does Vi think of riven and shyvana? (my other two favourite champs)

Ophirr

01-09-2013

A question about Piltover, how does its population compare to that of the city states? What kind of government system does it have?

Renekton Bot

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-10-2013

Ooh, an AMA! Been awhile since I asked some of the really important questions that everyone actually wants to know, so I reckon now's as good a time as any.

1) Fist Bumps: Lethal or LTL?

2) When they arrested Vi for the first time, did they have to special-order handcuffs that fit her?

3) What does she think of crocodiles?

4) What does Caitlyn think of crocodiles? Just... curious, is all.

5) Does Vi have to take off the gauntlets to scratch an itch, or is she just that good?

6) Does Vi give killer massages?

7) What about massages that don't kill?

8) Has Vi ever considered making a pair of giant boots to help her chase down suspects?

9) Having gauntlets like hers sorta makes you always win at Rock Paper Scissors, huh?

10) Is Vi ticklish?

11) If I try to find out for myself, how many teeth am I going to lose? Remember that I have a ton of them.

12) I'm guessing that Vi's gauntlets have trouble functioning like regular hands. Why, then, did she make them look like hands and not huge hammers, or swords, or guns? Why not two huge, metal Renekton statues? That would be OP.

13) Can Vi play any musical instruments? How freaking huge are they? Wait, I forgot about question 12. I'm guessing she plays the drums, then. How freaking huge are they?

Xoripan

IS1bbbfa958204c5

01-10-2013

Since she's apparently fond of Bilgewater, what does she think of Gangplank and MF?

Katustrawfic

01-11-2013

Is this AMA thread not being replied to anymore?

Yousonerfed

01-29-2013

Somewhat quirky question, but is Vi jealous of Caitlyn's "endowment"?

I can just picture a scene concerning that between the two...

Vi: "Daamn, Cupcake, what's with these marshmallows?"

Phinoxx

02-14-2013

how come Vi's gauntlets don't have the polished look, they seem so dullish in color, i feel she would look better if they looked shinier/polished look to them, to me they feel like their made out of plastic not metal.