Buff Atma's impaler please

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

THEcone

01-12-2013

i personally find an atamas not as good as the other items i choose later in game. its small ad output and really, in my opinion lack of armor with its small crit chance doesnt sync well compared to other items. i used to have an atmas and warmogs on garen every game but i find cleaver or maw is more worthwile then atmas....

THEcone

01-12-2013

I see atmas impaler buff threads alot, and they always ask to ramp up the ad scale but riot just doesnt feel comfortable raising it back to a 2% otherwise they would have done so or responded positively to threads like this. I think atmas needs more stats, a catch or something to compensate for the low ad scale and the awkward armor crit chance combo some other stat should be added. what do yall think?

ROOOOOAST

01-12-2013

Just, they wont buff atma because it would make bruiser op, and change the meta.
Dont forget there is a reason why they neefed it.

Simplemalk

01-13-2013

I like it if I get fed on a tanky jungler like Warwick. SotAGolem, 5x boots, Frozen Mallet, Spirit Visage, and Atma's make a character a beast.

ROOOOOAST

01-14-2013

That was ecxactly the problem with atma. You could build SUPER tank, and still deal tons of dmg. Wich isnt right, you should be making a choice : do i want to be more tanky?? Or deal more dmg???

FalconPawwwwnch

01-14-2013

completely support this thread

ROOOOOAST

01-14-2013

I think atma had 2 choices : being nerfed so just specific champ could use but no1 could be op cause of it, or being put out, and simply not exist, cause the concept of the item is strange, its synergy is strange.

I think they should keep it there like just for gp or MAYBE olaf or mundo, or just remove it from the game. But i have no problem as it is now, so idk why they would change it.

Actually, im suprises by lolking atma result, go check it out.

Olaf is the champ who used it the most, then come garen, and then gp. It got good win rate(60% or more) and is use in around 900 ranked game a day, wich is more than some item.

Oz SammyD X

01-15-2013

nerf the crit strike and buff the ad, that should fix the problem, right now its a pretty crappy item, i havent seen it be used for about 2-3 months now.

I think it should atleast get a buff to about 1.75%, im gonna say its a useless item right now, not viable.

KesslerCOIL

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-15-2013

The problem with buffing Atmas is that currently stacking health is more viable than resistances so Atmogs would become a thing again

Jabbathes1ut3

3 Weeks Ago

Here is a better idea, get rid of the useless Crit chance, which you hate Riot. And buff the attack damage scaling to 1.75%, give it some health instead of crit to make it less situational and maybe instead of always a sixth item it can be a fifth. This would be the new Atmas impaler:
Atmas Impaler
Cost: 2300
+100 Health
+45 Armor
UNIQUE Passive: Grants bonus Attack Damage equal to 1.75% of maximum Health, does not stack on the same items giving health more than once.
This will prevent five Warmog viability, or any other possible method of health stacking. Atmas Impaler right at the moment is useless, it gives 15 attack damage for each 1000 health which isn't easy to get unless you dive into Warmogs.