DominateTT Live Stream!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Fubguns

02-06-2013

When are there going to be TT tournaments?

DG TheFeedski

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-06-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheGnomePunt View Post
When are there going to be TT tournaments?
I can't honestly give a good answer anymore. I'm the only person running DD. That mixed with my classes I have very little time. I will try to get it up ASAP but I honestly don't know.

Fubguns

02-06-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by DD TheFeedski View Post
I can't honestly give a good answer anymore. I'm the only person running DD. That mixed with my classes I have very little time. I will try to get it up ASAP but I honestly don't know.
damn, so soon TM? :P

Why not get more admins then? seems like alot of work for 1 person in general.

I just been waiting for a TT tournament since Nov when you made a thread asking people if they wanted a 3v3 tournament :P.

I was the person who reach rank 1 in 3v3 at end of s2 so i'm just looking for some 3v3 competitive. sense once you got high elo in 3v3 it became 20 min Q grind.

DG TheFeedski

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-06-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheGnomePunt View Post
damn, so soon TM? :P

Why not get more admins then? seems like alot of work for 1 person in general.

I just been waiting for a TT tournament since Nov when you made a thread asking people if they wanted a 3v3 tournament :P.

I was the person who reach rank 1 in 3v3 at end of s2 so i'm just looking for some 3v3 competitive. sense once you got high elo in 3v3 it became 20 min Q grind.
Finding dedicated staff is hard. Usually if you want someone dedicated it requires pay. In order to pay you need to make revenue. :P

Fubguns

02-06-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by DD TheFeedski View Post
Finding dedicated staff is hard. Usually if you want someone dedicated it requires pay. In order to pay you need to make revenue. :P
True, but i seen lots of forums who always had dedicated people.

just need to find the right people so you need to get lucky.

DG TheFeedski

02-08-2013

Doing some ranked!

DG TheFeedski

02-08-2013

Made it to Plat, gonna keep going.

DG TheFeedski

02-09-2013

live

DG TheFeedski

02-12-2013

Live!

DG TheFeedski

02-13-2013

Streaming ranked 3s!