VERY FAST BEAR: AP Udyr build

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Henry Plainview

04-07-2013

Before you ask why: the Phoenix activation has a 1.25 total AP ratio, which combined with the .45 ratio on the passive proc and .5 on the shield, makes AP give him surprising damage, pushing power, and tankiness.

I go 9/21/0 with mpen reds, armor yellows, mres blues, and movespeed quints. Start with philo stone so you don't go oom, and get hextech sweeper, doran's shield, and ninja tabi. With the movespeed from the sweeper, quints, and his passive NOBODY WILL ESCAPE. After that get Haunting Guise or Sheen or Wit's End or Bulwark or whatever.

Anyone else tried this? It's seriously amazing.

GreenWhale

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-07-2013

so lane or jungle

Desocupado

04-08-2013

Your point is invalid.
Try AP Tristana, her ult has 1.5 AP ratio. Her E, has .25 as passive and 1.00 as active, and the jump gets .8 as area damage.

Now, if you want a similar character, try Skarner or Rumble as they have better AP ratios.

MDCityKilla

04-08-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Desocupado View Post
Your point is invalid.
Try AP Tristana, her ult has 1.5 AP ratio. Her E, has .25 as passive and 1.00 as active, and the jump gets .8 as area damage.

Now, if you want a similar character, try Skarner or Rumble as they have better AP ratios.
let the man play how he wants to play

Henry Plainview

04-08-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Desocupado View Post
Your point is invalid.

AP Tristana is also excellent, tagging someone with E after you get BFT is hilarious, but she is a burst mage, which is totally different from the AP bruiser build I am describing. I've never tried AP Skarner, but while he does run fast, he does not stun everyone or shield himself every 6 seconds.

darkkblack

04-09-2013

I am considereing Udyr. Though not so much as AP. And probably not as much into defense masteries for TT. Just want that early gank. I ran into a Udyr/Ashe combo the other day. They wrecked our tower in first 5 minutes and Udyr was just everywhere harassing. Power and sustain for twisted treeline.

So far so scary. Matchups have been mediocre so far. I will either be dead on or run for my life. Tried phoenix and now trying tiger. Got lol'd at by an AP player "never been able to solo an udyr before." I know it will just take time for me to get used to him and will be worth it. I did try out PD and BoS. 550+ speed with max bear. Want a build with some damage behind it. Get used to stun and combo timing and I think Udyr will be loads fun.

Skull Kid239

Recruiter

04-09-2013

Here's the glory with udyr: his pheonyx hurts without stacking any AP into it.
build tank udyr, run around bear punching and pheonyx bursting, win forever.

IS14155bc7d78be46301c21

04-09-2013

Yesterday i played against Phoenix Udyr - Nunu lane.. It was broken as hell. They were everywhere in the map,