Banned again without playing new games ..

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ApeGut

01-08-2013

So I got a little 3 day ban and decided that I'd take a break from LoL to ya know, be healthy. Anyways I hadn't played for a month or two and i get an email saying I'm banned for a week or two - awesome. Ya know when you punish someone, it helps to wipe their slate so they can really try to improve upon themselves. It doesn't help that Riot doesn't clear your reports after being "judged" and BANS YOU AGAIN WITHOUT A SINGLE GAME PLAYED. I am sorry I ever gave this company money.

Ghostshadowblade

01-08-2013

I agree, they just look at all of your PAST mistakes, not the future, and how you improved. It's just like, hey! This guy got warned a year ago, and was clean since! Today he lagged out of 10 games! Ban him for a week! I'm not trying to be all rage here, but I gave an example of small things that made me get banned for a day. Which was lag..

Shiister

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-08-2013

Ape, submit a support ticket to Riot so they can un-ban you if what you say is true.

Archiplex

01-08-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghostshadowblade View Post
I agree, they just look at all of your PAST mistakes, not the future, and how you improved. It's just like, hey! This guy got warned a year ago, and was clean since! Today he lagged out of 10 games! Ban him for a week! I'm not trying to be all rage here, but I gave an example of small things that made me get banned for a day. Which was lag..

You know, if you "lag" out of 10 games in a single day, it kind of IS your fault if you can't assume something is wrong by the 3rd game.

Ghostshadowblade

01-08-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Archiplex View Post
You know, if you "lag" out of 10 games in a single day, it kind of IS your fault if you can't assume something is wrong by the 3rd game.
I was exaggerating, I never get lagged out of 10 games in a row. It doesn't give you a right to downvote...

ApeGut

01-08-2013

blah they won't do anything with a ticket

Vagenis

01-08-2013

same thing happened to me lol i got off a 3 day ban i took a break read my cases 2 days after ban ended i didnt play i come back im 7 day banned now..... without any chance to play i got a automated response from the ticket but i hit im unstatifised an reopened it normaly i can talk to someone who is not a computer

AJStarhiker

01-08-2013

What probably happened is that, while the first case was in the Tribunal, more games were being collected for a second case.