Curious to see how many times i've been warned

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Archiplex

Senior Member

01-08-2013

Or banned.

I used to take casual breaks from the game, and i don't suspect it, but i'm paranoid to see if i've ever been punished by the trib or not.


I made a ticket and was replied that i've never been in the tribunal at all, but (before i changed for the better) i used to be pretty terrible (mainly to friends, whom would then report me)


SO, i ask you lyte, is it possible to see the cases i've been in (pardoned or not)?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Sporq

Senior Member

01-08-2013

I recently filed a support ticket asking the same thing and got the cookie-cutter "you'll get a reform card if you're banned" response.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SchierkeWiking

Senior Member

01-08-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Archiplex View Post
I made a ticket and was replied that i've never been in the tribunal at all,
If you did this recently, why are you asking again?

And if you didn't, why not just sent another ticket?

The chances of Lyte coming here and answering such a question are close to 0.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Gimpyloser

Senior Member

01-08-2013

I've actually wondered the same. I can go online and see recent games, which champs I have played in ranked, and how I did on them, etc... I'd love to be able to see my report history. I doubt I have ever been in the tribunal. I am a really nice guy in game, always giving advice rather than insults, but I know I have had bad games and been reported for feeding, although unintentional. I'd love to be able to see how many times I have been reported/ if I was tribunaled, etc. I have never received a warning in years of play and thousands of games, but I am curious.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Getsuei

Senior Member

01-08-2013

It is not really possible to see this because of how many people would be emailing to ask and see the same thing(which would swamp Player Support.)

Here is the post stating that:

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/...php?p=32160438


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Gimpyloser

Senior Member

01-08-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by SchierkeWiking View Post
The chances of Lyte coming here and answering such a question are close to 0.
It's is a fair question and an interesting topic even if a Riot employee doesn't respond.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Archiplex

Senior Member

01-08-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by SchierkeWiking View Post
If you did this recently, why are you asking again?

And if you didn't, why not just sent another ticket?

The chances of Lyte coming here and answering such a question are close to 0.

Primarily because it was a few months ago, and http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/...php?p=32160438


Perhaps just give us a way, in tribunal, to check "Cases against us"

Where we can view them after they get judged, and view cases currently being judged (but not able to vote in them)


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Gimpyloser

Senior Member

01-08-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Archiplex View Post
Perhaps just give us a way, in tribunal, to check "Cases against us"

Where we can view them after they get judged, and view cases currently being judged (but not able to vote in them)
I really like that idea. Thumbs up. I don't think it is too much to ask of Riot. We in the tribunal do the policing when really it should be done by them. Throw us a bone every now and then :-)


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Exploding Barrel

Senior Member

01-08-2013

Couldn't you do a quick search of your email box?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Archiplex

Senior Member

01-08-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exploding Barrel View Post
Couldn't you do a quick search of your email box?

Cleared it many times in the past due to overflow.