Those of you who point out flaws in the tribunal system:

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

swan2swan

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-08-2013

This came from a thread by a mister L--- that was unfortunately closed before I could reply:

Quote:
This thread is about the flaws in the tribunal system, not my personal case. You just cant seem to grasp that very simple idea, kelvin.

Please do not reply unless you have something that is relevant to the topic.
You're adorable. Let me guess: you raged at your teammates when they made a mistake early game, called them "trash." They make another mistake, you say "gg." End of the game, they're frustrated, they've made mistakes, they're done, you say "report feeder trash."

Your case comes up in my Tribunal log. I read through that thing, I say, "Okay, yeah, that's punishable." For the sake of argument, though, I check one of your other five cases. 10 minutes in, you say ''Worst team ever." One minute after that, "Report my team, pls."

But the third game (I'm now browsing for the lulz of funny reports) has only one report from the enemy, and it says "gg noobs'' underneath. And I see that you won. So I scroll down right away, and I see "gg noobs" in purple at the bottom. I check the next two games, there are no interesting report things, but I'm done with you now, because in three games, you've done punishable actions.

I go up, I hit "Punish."

That's not a flaw with the Tribunal, that's people like me doing their job.

PoinTBlanK86

01-08-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by swan2swan View Post
This came from a thread by a mister L---:

You're adorable. Let me guess: you raged at your teammates when they made a mistake early game, called them "trash." They make another mistake, you say "gg." End of the game, they're frustrated, they've made mistakes, they're done, you say "report feeder trash."

Your case comes up in my Tribunal log. I read through that thing, I say, "Okay, yeah, that's punishable." For the sake of argument, though, I check one of your other five cases. 10 minutes in, you say ''Worst team ever." One minute after that, "Report my team, pls."

But the third game (I'm now browsing for the lulz of funny reports) has only one report from the enemy, and it says "gg noobs'' underneath. And I see that you won. So I scroll down right away, and I see "gg noobs" in purple at the bottom. I check the next two games, there are no interesting report things, but I'm done with you now, because in three games, you've done punishable actions.

I go up, I hit "Punish."

You sure have a close minded frame of perspective for any case that is in the tribunal. For you to act as if they are all like that is vindictive to say the least. You're already making the assumption that every case is that way, that they are all the exact same. If that's how it is then every case that is in the tribunal should just be banned to begin with you and you shouldn't have to judge any of them. I'd be willing to bet even you have had a case go to the tribunal though.

swan2swan

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-08-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by PoinTBlanK86 View Post
You sure have a close minded frame of perspective for any case that is in the tribunal. For you to act as if they are all like that is vindictive to say the least. You're already making the assumption that every case is that way, that they are all the exact same. If that's how it is then every case that is in the tribunal should just be banned to begin with you and you shouldn't have to judge any of them. I'd be willing to bet even you have had a case go to the tribunal though.
Well, the OP was claiming that he didn't do anything wrong (well, maybe a FEW things wrong, said he), and that he didn't deserve a ban...and didn't post a reform card or anything. Absolutely nothing.

The thread was closed as I made this response, but I decided that the point was valid enough to stand. So I did this. And no, I pardon cases often enough...but usually, it's a punish. And it's only the very, very rare case that has a "redemption" game, where they make up for poor attitude in one game with highly positive attitudes in others.

Ghostshadowblade

01-08-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by swan2swan View Post
This came from a thread by a mister L--- that was unfortunately closed before I could reply:

I go up, I hit "Punish."

The last part just gets to me. So your job is to spam punish? Your last comment made that clearly made out. Please try to make it more specific, or I will be agitated by that.