How in the world did this case get pardoned?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ebilshroom

01-08-2013

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/tribun.../6110009/#nogo

This player is pessimistic and abusive in every one of his games, saying that his teammates suck and calling for reports consistently. His report descriptions in Case 4 and 5 accurately denote his behavior in all of the games he was reported in. Asking for honor, as he does in Case 1, doesn't help his case out much either. Of course, I clicked punish, as I myself would hate to play with someone like this on my team. However, as you can see, this player was pardoned by a strong majority. It seems like people complain a lot about unfair punishments from people who spam "Punish" in the Tribunal, but this is the opposite. I don't understand how a toxic player like this could get away with a Pardon.

Dark Trigger

01-08-2013

Because most people just hit pardon or punish. They don't actually read the cases.

Kirska

01-08-2013

Probably people skimming too fast. I would've punished but you really have to read a fair amount to come to that conclusion. He'll be back I'm sure.

Gimpyloser

01-08-2013

Well he had a jungle who didn't gank, a support who didn't ward, and most of his negative comments were responses to other people giving him s**t. Believe it or not many of us in the Tribunal look at the big picture and don't just blindly punish based solely on the words spoken by the accused. Does that go against how Riot feels we should vote? Yea it does, but if we can't decide for ourselves how to punish/pardon, they may as well just automate the whole system and punish/pardon based on keywords in chat.

xX SoAKeD Xx

01-08-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by ebilshroom View Post
http://na.leagueoflegends.com/tribun.../6110009/#nogo

This player is pessimistic and abusive in every one of his games, saying that his teammates suck and calling for reports consistently. His report descriptions in Case 4 and 5 accurately denote his behavior in all of the games he was reported in. Asking for honor, as he does in Case 1, doesn't help his case out much either. Of course, I clicked punish, as I myself would hate to play with someone like this on my team. However, as you can see, this player was pardoned by a strong majority. It seems like people complain a lot about unfair punishments from people who spam "Punish" in the Tribunal, but this is the opposite. I don't understand how a toxic player like this could get away with a Pardon.
To be honest. If you people filling out reports can't find the time to at least add some sort of text to the ticket then i guess you really don't care if this kind of stuff happens.