The storm castle (Open RP for everyone)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Leethes

01-08-2013

A huge castle lies inward the great barrier south of demacia, the castle is cowered by dark clouds. The castle have been abandoned for ages, everyone is welcome to come her for relaxing, chilling out or simply just chat with other that might happend to be here.

Feel free to roleplay here do exactly whatever you want i do not care we got food and graggy in the fridge, ofc we got graggy. and mutch more. There are still many undiscovered things through the castle so be carefull where you go but the main hall at the top is at least safe...

I`am Leethan, a ranger from an unknown island and i do whatever i can to help valoran.

Leethes

01-09-2013

I believe that no one is interested. Well that wont bother me, i should get back to work anyways.

ALC Phoenix

01-09-2013

((Nah man, you just posted at an inactive time. Now that you bumped things should get better!))

Leethes

01-09-2013

(( Ok im actualy from EU but i come to NA forums for the roleplaying, we sadly dont got it in EU. xD))

Leethes

01-09-2013

Bumping.

Green Earth Guy

01-12-2013

http://summoners.shurelia.com/profiles/2582
Castle Exterior
Cymas trudged along the worn out path. He had left the city because his father was becoming angrier at the royal family. He couldn't stand his father arguing so much with Jarvan III. He was the KING, after all! He could have his father evicted, imprisoned, maybe even executed for what he was doing.
"Why must he be so stubborn?" Cymas asked to no one in particular.
He sighed, and then shot the base of a tree with his arrow. A group of birds, startled by the arrow, flew away from the bottom of the large oak tree. At least he could practice some marksmanship in these secluded woods.
He was about to shoot another tree, but then stopped. In front of him, smack dab in the middle of a clearing in the woods, was a giant, foreboding castle. Cymas took out the short sword in his leather scabbard, and begin to slowly walk towards the entrance of the castle. He would rather use his bow, but he didn't want to pay the consequence if any enemies got too close to him. Cymas couldn't see any signs of life around and inside the castle as he got closer to the old wooden doors.
Hmm he thought.
Well, I could sleep inside here if it gets too dark to go back He took a deep breath, and then slowly creaked open the door.

((This is my first RP in a while, so I might be a bit rusty. Forgive me if I make any silly mistakes ))

Green Earth Guy

01-14-2013

((Gonna bump this))