Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

The shadow Isle champions

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Tokininja

01-08-2013

So i noticed that on twisted treeline when the champions from the shadow isles capture an alter, there are unique messages left for each individual champion from there.
But when i tested Evelynn she doesnt have a unique message.
Hearing the other champions have unique messages was awesome and me being an elise player i wanted to hear what the alters had to say about her.
Is and evelynn comment ever going to be added?

AndersMMO

01-08-2013

Quote:
So I will confirm that Eve's story involves the Shadow Isles.

We did not want to release specter lines for her because we don't want to give away the story. We are open to recording specter lines for her if players remain positive about the experience of capturing altars on Twisted Treeline. We wouldn't want to record until we were ready to release more information on her lore.

^^RiotKitae

http://www.reddit.com/r/leagueoflegends/comments/12ante/we_worked_on_elise_and_the_shadow_isles_ama/c6tjvog

Implications here is that if/when they reveal more Evelynn lore it may be added otherwise don't get too excited.

Tokininja

01-08-2013

Quote:
Ânders:
^^RiotKitae

http://www.reddit.com/r/leagueoflegends/comments/12ante/we_worked_on_elise_and_the_shadow_isles_ama/c6tjvog

Implications here is that if/when they reveal more Evelynn lore it may be added otherwise don't get too excited.

Thanks man