Playing league on my break

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Beardiful

04-10-2013

I am trying to play league at HFCC, yes I live in Michigan. Well you have to log in to use their wifi, and I cannot play league through their wifi. Now I know my way in and out of a computer, but not much of the internet. So does anyone have a solution on how I can bypass the proxy or something so I can play. I HAVE A 2 HOUR BREAK AND I AM SO BORED, THE B%$TCHES HERE ARE UGLY, AND I WANT LEAGUE!!

REWARD: If it works ill buy you a champ/skin. please thank you

--Bigger Klant

terrible doctor

04-10-2013

school internet usually disables portals. basically no you cant.

Beardiful

04-10-2013

There must be a way. THERE HAS TO BE.

terrible doctor

04-10-2013

if there is your gonna get arrested/suspended.

Gionta07

04-10-2013

Yo man. Nice to see another player around where I live. I don't go to your school but I live in Woodhaven.

CookinByTheBook

04-10-2013

I could tell you but that'd be pretty illegal on my part, google and "honest hacking" boards are your friends here.

Trust me these sources work, here's a few things i've done;
Using Linux Backtrack I went to my local library, made myself and administrator and using their own security server toolkit I was able to rickroll every computer that was connected to said server. Lots of giggles there.

At school I made a proxy off the property, then was able to access said proxy through the school's internet, they couldn't block it and I was able to set up a server through their network. Then I set everyone up in my computer class with Unreal Tournament 1 on a flashdrive if they provided one. Running Unreal Tournament through the drives we were all able to play against one another when finished with class work. That unfortunately got shut down about 3 weeks later after our ignorant teacher finally saw that were all playing against each other, hence using the schools network.

Never got caught though, but for real if you do no harm you should be fine. Just take a look at the message boards mentioned above and the world becomes more interesting.