Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Sion

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

170 Calories

01-08-2013

Well I have some thoughts about Sion. Well I really like Sions Character and his abilities while being a bit unexciting are effective. But his animations are just plain dull. His weapon glows...this could be taken further so its dripping or has some energy rippling off of it. His shield is hardly noticeable until its about to explode. His gaze of fear.......really you have to squint to even see it. I think also that for a champ thats all AP based he plays better with an AD build imo. So it seems as though the synergy is off a bit. I guess though what I would really want is this pounder to have more abilities that require me to do more then spam Q and pop my ult in team fights. Please take into consideration reworking Sions visual effects and make him a bit more dynamic to watch and play. I have been told they will rework him anybody know when that will happen? Thx

Pros
1. Properly fed he is beast late game
2. His ult is glorious
3. Very good passive
4. Hits hard early game but has trouble catching enemies when summoner spells are on cooldown

Cons
1.Animations are dull
2. His abilities are mostly passive or defensive
3 Slow....no movement speed, or quick attacks, unless in ult
4. Can be boring to play

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Malicano

01-08-2013

I'd like to see Sion be visually and mechanically reworked. His concept is amazing, but the way he does things doesn't make sense with what he is. Also I agree on his synergy issue, it's like master yi, a champ who's abilities are ap based and what most people do is build full ad on them. It works, but it doesn't make sense really. But in my mind, and somewhat off topic, they should visually upgrade trundle first, then sion right after that.