Why am i not banned

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Mad Grey Wolf

01-08-2013

Lmfao

Gimpyloser

01-08-2013

Having a lot of deaths doesn't constitute intentional feeding, just feeding. I went 0/9/30 two games ago on Lulu often sacraficing myself for high value team members. If by dying and giving the enemy a small amount of gold I can save a teammate who will be shutdown and giving 500g, I choose suicide. I have also had games on ADC's where I have gone 0/10-15, not because I was doing it intentionally but because I was off my game and being outplayed hard.

However, you basically admitted to intentional feeding in this thread and even taunted the tribunal by asking why you weren't banned. Well I guess you got your wish, although I doubt you are happy with the results.

Alanja

01-08-2013

Be weary what you wish for, you might get it!

Thanks for the ban, Riot!

Goth Skunk

01-08-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by WookieeCookie View Post
Tribunal created a case for you two days ago which was judged guilty by the community.

As high level judgements (such as a permaban in your case) are reviewed by Rioters, it was waiting on us to be finalized.

Per your request I fast tracked it.
I believe this is appropriate.

?r

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-08-2013

Quote:
Tribunal created a case for you two days ago which was judged guilty by the community.

As high level judgements (such as a permaban in your case) are reviewed by Rioters, it was waiting on us to be finalized.

I can only say good job ! this was a easy job though..

Could you please check my case of a two week suspension? i've posted it a few minutes ago.
I've tried so hard to improve my attitude, i calmed down people whenever i could, and somehow ''die in pakistan'' came out of my head. im so stupid! please reconsider my case. 1 fatal mistake and i was doing the best i could ! =(

PastorJaKe

01-08-2013

You just got Wookiee'd

Gimpyloser

01-08-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by ?r View Post
I can only say good job ! this was a easy job though..

Could you please check my case of a two week suspension? i've posted it a few minutes ago.
I've tried so hard to improve my attitude, i calmed down people whenever i could, and somehow ''die in pakistan'' came out of my head. im so stupid! please
I lol'd when I read that quote, I won't lie. Sounds like the punishment is working though which is encouraging. I hope you can restrain yourself in the future. I for one, type slowly and focus on the game intently, hard for me to say much except while dead and even then I find I win a lot more games if I give the players advice rather than insults. I watch all the tournaments and pros streams in my free time. I might not be all that great at pushing buttons and executing my combos but I know strats, builds, and fundamentals... Learn them, learn to help your struggling teammates, win more, get punished less.

Shiister

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-08-2013

Oh damn....Wookie'd.

?r

01-08-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gimpyloser View Post
I lol'd when I read that quote, I won't lie. Sounds like the punishment is working though which is encouraging. I hope you can restrain yourself in the future. I for one, type slowly and focus on the game intently, hard for me to say much except while dead and even then I find I win a lot more games if I give the players advice rather than insults. I watch all the tournaments and pros streams in my free time. I might not be all that great at pushing buttons and executing my combos but I know strats, builds, and fundamentals... Learn them, learn to help your struggling teammates, win more, get punished less.
I really tried to.. made 1 mistake. fatal

MesaSmells

01-08-2013

Quote:

Thank you sir! My account was banned until October 23, 2286. Almost a permaban
However I still disagree with my banning before. But no matter. Time to start another account. At least I finally got banned. Took long enough.