Why am i not banned

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

MesaSmells

01-08-2013

Tribunal is the most retarded thing I have ever seen. 90% of the time I upheld said "summoners code" get banned randomly it would appear because every now and then I have 10 deaths.
I've been feeding the past week for approximately 20 games and still not banned lol appears the more I troll the less I get banned. Awesome Tribunal. Just awesome.

Zaresin

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-08-2013

Send in a support ticket...I'm sure we could fix that for you in record time.

Shiister

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-08-2013

Considering your recent 10 games(13mins to 2 days) show no signs of feeding, I'm going to assume you butthurt(your ban?) over something and making up a troll thread.

PenguinKillBear

01-08-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by MesaSmells View Post
Tribunal is the most retarded thing I have ever seen. 90% of the time I upheld said "summoners code" get banned randomly it would appear because every now and then I have 10 deaths.
I've been feeding the past week for approximately 20 games and still not banned lol appears the more I troll the less I get banned. Awesome Tribunal. Just awesome.
you realize it sometimes takes a while for the tribunal to see your case right?

Exploding Barrel

01-08-2013

Give it a week or two and you'll get there. The Tribunal doesn't hurry.

But mostly, what Shiister said.

MesaSmells

01-08-2013

2-10-4 Ali Supp
1-0-8 Udyr Jung
1-0-4 Lulu Supp
8-2-13 Lulu Supp
6-2-2 GP Jungle
7-17-12 Varus bot
0-7-0 Karthus bot
10-5-24 Karthus bot
1-13-12 Leona supp

I believe I see at least 4 in the past 10 games where I clearly fed. And yes I am upset about my last banning because none of the games seemed legitmate reasons for a ban. For instance I was reported for 4-2-0 Jungle lee sin and we won the game. 0 verbal abuse or negative attitude in chat (perhaps before or after game there could be something but I cannot see it or remember).
Two other matches I was reported because I apparenlty "fed" as support. When you look at the matches in 1 case. Vayne afk'ed and left me in a 2v1. Little to no jungle help, Of course I'll do terrible!
Case 2, my adc was awful (1-7-6) and I'm banned for being 2-8-7 as support.

There just seems to be far too much inconsistency and illegitimatecy in cases/bans.

On the plus side I am extremely glad there is the "review case" link they send you now. Before it was simply retarded. Any psychologist or parent could tell you that punishment without giving a reason why is extremely unhelpful for correcting behavior, because for me, I never knew why I was being banned. It's hard to link one game you may have broken the summoners code from days or weeks ago to the current punishment later.

LargeSnorlax

01-08-2013

How can we "look at the matches' when you don't link your card?

Ahskance

01-08-2013

I really don't understand what the problem is?

There's the universal rule of "Thou shalt not be a dick", and if you follow it, you pretty much win.

Further, whether you were banned justly or unjustly (as you did not post your case, I cannot comment), it doesn't matter right now? You're coming here to say, "Hi. I'm being a jerk. I know I'm being and jerk because screw you. I'm ok with being a jerk and you better deal with it!"

Why would you do that? That's just silly?

Ahskance

01-08-2013

Also,

Quote:
2-10-4 Ali Supp
1-0-8 Udyr Jung
1-0-4 Lulu Supp
8-2-13 Lulu Supp
6-2-2 GP Jungle
7-17-12 Varus bot
0-7-0 Karthus bot
10-5-24 Karthus bot
1-13-12 Leona supp
Dying several times doesn't mean you're feeding. When you do well in a game and go 12/2/7, that means you were doing great and getting kills. However, if you died 10 or 15 times, it could just mean someone on the other team was doing really well that game.

Shiister

01-08-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by MesaSmells View Post
2-10-4 Ali Supp
1-0-8 Udyr Jung
1-0-4 Lulu Supp
8-2-13 Lulu Supp
6-2-2 GP Jungle
7-17-12 Varus bot
0-7-0 Karthus bot
10-5-24 Karthus bot
1-13-12 Leona supp

I believe I see at least 4 in the past 10 games where I clearly fed. And yes I am upset about my last banning because none of the games seemed legitmate reasons for a ban. For instance I was reported for 4-2-0 Jungle lee sin and we won the game. 0 verbal abuse or negative attitude in chat (perhaps before or after game there could be something but I cannot see it or remember).
Two other matches I was reported because I apparenlty "fed" as support. When you look at the matches in 1 case. Vayne afk'ed and left me in a 2v1. Little to no jungle help, Of course I'll do terrible!
Case 2, my adc was awful (1-7-6) and I'm banned for being 2-8-7 as support.

There just seems to be far too much inconsistency and illegitimatecy in cases/bans.

On the plus side I am extremely glad there is the "review case" link they send you now. Before it was simply retarded. Any psychologist or parent could tell you that punishment without giving a reason why is extremely unhelpful for correcting behavior, because for me, I never knew why I was being banned. It's hard to link one game you may have broken the summoners code from days or weeks ago to the current punishment later.
The Varus 0/7/0 game could be intentionally feeding, but you could had suited for Varus.

So feeding to you is 10 deaths no matter how many assists or kills you have huh?

That is your definition of feeding, but not the community.