Playing since beta. Just got warned.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Daemmon

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-08-2013

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/tribunal/en/case/6110020/

All I know is that I may be toxic when someone plays bad and argues that he actually plays good.

5 cases, only 1 person reported me in each case, ONLY 1 complained about my attitude, out of 9 people.

This is the first time I get warned/banned or anything. So, the strongest thing I say is "Dude, you suck", not even the infamous classic "uninstall" and yet I get warned.

As I said, I may be toxic when people play bad and start blaming others, or start saying how good they are even tho they are playing horribly. But in my humble opinion I didn't deserve ANYTHING for this 5 cases shown here. Damn, I even think that I had worse matchs that arent even there!

PenguinKillBear

01-08-2013

well then you know what not to do!

theurbanraptor

01-08-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by PenguinKillBear View Post
well then you know what not to do!

this

Daemmon

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-08-2013

If I'm playing bad I can handle people telling me I suck.

For example, in the first match Riven was playing terribly bad, so I babysitted her, gave her 3 kills, and she ended up losing the lane horribly. I didnt got a single "Thanks for all the ganks, sorry for losing, Im playing bad", she just went full derp, and then on the report, she gave a decent explanation, something that is WAY better to do in the heat of the match, not afterwards

Edit: I say I can handle people telling me I suck, because if I'm basically throwing a match for the other 4 people in the game, then I kinda deserve it, and I can accept it.

PenguinKillBear

01-08-2013

I just looked over your games. They werent all that bad. You did find someone in all games except 4 to tell that they sucked.

My advice would be this: just because you think being told that you suck is ok dont assume that everyone else does. Thats it, and you should be fine.

Zaresin

01-08-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daemmon View Post
http://na.leagueoflegends.com/tribunal/en/case/6110020/

All I know is that I may be toxic when someone plays bad and argues that he actually plays good.

5 cases, only 1 person reported me in each case, ONLY 1 complained about my attitude, out of 9 people.

This is the first time I get warned/banned or anything. So, the strongest thing I say is "Dude, you suck", not even the infamous classic "uninstall" and yet I get warned.

As I said, I may be toxic when people play bad and start blaming others, or start saying how good they are even tho they are playing horribly. But in my humble opinion I didn't deserve ANYTHING for this 5 cases shown here. Damn, I even think that I had worse matchs that arent even there!
Ok I stopped at game two here is the reason behind why I would choose to punish this.

In game 1 you started bashing on Riven a bit then told her she sucked. Wasn't needed to be honest. I would have left off the You suck comment as the other portion kind covered your displeasure at her performance.

Game 2: you started taunting your oppoennts telling them they are bad and that they suck. It isnt' needed. Taunting someone is trying to cause a confrontation and is just there to cause anguish upon another person. Avoid it.

By themselves I wouldn't punish, but together I would as it isn't really necessary to belittle a teammate nor to taunt your opponents as it would qualify for verbal abuse.

That is my take on the case.

EDIT: To address your final sentence in the quote above, the Tribunal system compiles your case on a random sampling of the most recent reports you have received for that current batch that got you into the tribunal. The system just happened to pull these, which individually weren't that bad, but when looked at all together didnt' sit well with me.

Daemmon

01-08-2013

Oh, I do remember what happened with 2nd game Cho's. We played a previous match against them, and he started trashtalking since minute one, its kinda explained in the chat, that's why the taunt. That was stupid of me, because I hate trashtalking.-

Zaresin

01-08-2013

Quote:
Oh, I do remember what happened with 2nd game Cho's. We played a previous match against them, and he started trashtalking since minute one, its kinda explained in the chat, that's why the taunt. That was stupid of me, because I hate trashtalking.-
Try to avoid it bubba while being more mindful of things you type. I think you'll be fine. Hope we were able to help you.

PenguinKillBear

01-08-2013

Quote:
Doesnt sound like it should be very hard for you to not end up back int he tribunal. I wish you the best of luck!

Kirska

01-08-2013

Don't tell people they suck. Voila, no more tribunal for you.

I should clarify, don't point out people that you think are bad. 1. Nobody cares. 2. Doesn't help anyone. 3. Just makes you look like a jerk. If you want to help your game, then make constructive suggestions. "Hey Leona if you build xxxitem it would probably help us a lot" or "Hey if you stand in the bush you can jump them pretty easily" not "you don't know how to play leona". See what is helpful vs not helpful?