Spammed with friend invites, finally give in and this...

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

puntbabies

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-08-2013

dragonfire 3212 (12:54): do you wont to I hack you all cempions just give me your pass and user

Sh4dowsOutcast

01-08-2013

well that sounds completely legit and safe, in my opinion go ahead and give him you user and pass and also you bank account just in case he can also hack real money.

puntbabies

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-08-2013

spammers have commenced their plot to ruin everyone's notification boxes with spam friend invites. you have been warned

LargeSnorlax

01-08-2013

I'd trust this guy with my life.

Zaresin

01-08-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by LargeSnorlax View Post
I'd trust this guy with my life.
Holy **** I didn't know you were still around. I haven't seen you on in almost a year. HI!!! *waves* god I'm seeing people on here lately that I have seen in a long time. Whatever happened to lawgiver?

Astropanda

01-08-2013

Oh god it's going to end up like Blizzard battle.net stuff where spamming hit you with friend invites. x_x

theurbanraptor

01-08-2013

did you tell him that before he attempts hacking he should attempt to work on his grammar and spelling. i wouldn't worry about it.

Vagenis

01-08-2013

lool kinda like those email you get where the person that sent them is either from another country or a mongoloid. cause everything is misspelled/inproper grammar

theurbanraptor

01-08-2013

hello friend.. I am randbuzal kimabawe. I nigerian prince who family has great forunte of rp and ip. i have 500000000000000 rp and will give you 1 million rp if you can loan me 6000 rp so i can transfer out of area. much appreiceate looking forwatd to business.

Zaresin

01-08-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by theurbanraptor View Post
hello friend.. I am randbuzal kimabawe. I nigerian prince who family has great forunte of rp and ip. i have 500000000000000 rp and will give you 1 million rp if you can loan me 6000 rp so i can transfer out of area. much appreiceate looking forwatd to business.
Too many words spelled correctly as well as too many correct punctuation marks.