#FailedThreshJokes

First Riot Post
12345678 ... 10
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Waffles Inc

01-08-2013

"One. Cut a hole in a box. Two. I PUT YOUR SOUL IN THAT BOOOOOX. Three. Have her open the box."

FreestyleKneepad

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-08-2013

I can't think of anything so I'm just gonna refresh this every 5 minutes and laugh.

OH NO ITS LU BU

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-08-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Waffles Inc View Post
"One. Cut a hole in a box. Two. I PUT YOUR SOUL IN THAT BOOOOOX. Three. Have her open the box."
YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSS!!!s

OH NO ITS LU BU

01-08-2013

Life is like is a box of chocolates, I WILL MURDER YOU.

Zerglinator

01-08-2013

I think this new champ might bring some chainges to the League.

"Let me combo all my skills, and you'll see a chain reaction!"

FOODFOOD

01-08-2013

"I can still hear you saying you would never break the chain."

I like Fleetwood Mac.

01-08-2013

never disappoints.

FreestyleKneepad

01-08-2013

"My favorite kind of music? Why, it's sou- no **** you, smooth jazz and polka."

Weirding ways

01-08-2013

Thresh is a twisted reaper whose hungry chains ensnare the souls of the living. A moment's hesitation at the sight of his ghostly visage and there is no escape. He leaves in his wake hollow corpses, their souls ripped loose and trapped in the sickly green light of his lantern. The Chain Warden takes sadistic joy in tormenting his victims, both before and after their deaths. His grim task is never complete, and he stalks the land for ever more resolute spirits to unravel.
Thresh carves careful, deliberate paths through Valoran. He handpicks his targets individually, devoting his full attention to each soul in turn. He isolates and toys with them, gradually eroding their sanity with his twisted, maddening humor. Once Thresh takes an interest in a soul, he does not relent until he possesses it. He then drags those he captures back to the Shadow Isles for an unimaginably dreadful fate. This is his only purpose.

Little is known about the Chain Warden's past, and many of the details live only in nursery rhymes and campfire tales. They tell of a sadistic jailer from centuries past who took great delight in torturing his wards. Patient and brutal, he used a variety of methods to break his victims' minds before their bodies succumbed to his grisly designs. Chains were the jailer's preferred instruments of terror. Their shrill scrape marked his dreadful approach and promised agony to those he visited. His dark reign went unchallenged until his prisoners escaped during a massive riot. He got in one little fight and his mom got scared, she said 'You're movin' with your auntie and uncle in Valoran'. He begged and he pleaded, day after day, but she packed up his box and sent him on his way. She gave him his lantern and she gave him his chain, so he took them both and said "I hope their blood doesn't stain".

First class, he was plain bad, drinking up souls from a champaign glass, was this what the souls in valoran tasted like? Yeah, this could be alright. He whistled for a carriage, and when it came near, the driver said "thresh!", "oh what horror!". If anything he could say his soul tasted fair, but he thought "ah forget it, I'll drive, to valoran!". He pulled up at the League about 7 or 8, Licked his lips at the thought of the souls of his haters, he looked at his kingdom.
He was finally here.
To sit on his throne, as the Thresh prince of valoran.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FreestyleKneepad View Post
If you were dedicated you'd have done the whole song.
Eh, was feeling lazy but if you insist.

FreestyleKneepad

01-08-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Weirding ways View Post
Thresh is a twisted reaper whose hungry chains ensnare the souls of the living. A moment's hesitation at the sight of his ghostly visage and there is no escape. He leaves in his wake hollow corpses, their souls ripped loose and trapped in the sickly green light of his lantern. The Chain Warden takes sadistic joy in tormenting his victims, both before and after their deaths. His grim task is never complete, and he stalks the land for ever more resolute spirits to unravel.
Thresh carves careful, deliberate paths through Valoran. He handpicks his targets individually, devoting his full attention to each soul in turn. He isolates and toys with them, gradually eroding their sanity with his twisted, maddening humor. Once Thresh takes an interest in a soul, he does not relent until he possesses it. He then drags those he captures back to the Shadow Isles for an unimaginably dreadful fate. This is his only purpose.

Little is known about the Chain Warden's past, and many of the details live only in nursery rhymes and campfire tales. They tell of a sadistic jailer from centuries past who took great delight in torturing his wards. Patient and brutal, he used a variety of methods to break his victims' minds before their bodies succumbed to his grisly designs. Chains were the jailer's preferred instruments of terror. Their shrill scrape marked his dreadful approach and promised agony to those he visited. His dark reign went unchallenged until his prisoners escaped during a massive riot. He got in one little fight and his mom got scared, she said 'You're movin' with your auntie and uncle in Valoran'.
If you were dedicated you'd have done the whole song.

12345678 ... 10