Masked Shaco Available Now

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

srgntpepper

01-08-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Truly Outrageous View Post
I hope they make a Morde skin for the BR anniversary. He's not my fave but his skins are so so so so awful.
^that, his pentakill skin is cool tho, anyone with a pentakill skin is set, no more skins needed

Shaco ftwin

01-08-2013

zomg zomg zomg zomg zomg zomg zomg zomg thank you

quizno1965

01-08-2013

glad this looks just like the splash....oh wait

Rezyss

01-08-2013

What the? I thought this skin already existed i saw it like 1 week ago on some player?

Hashii

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-08-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by scyllamonster View Post
I love the new jack in the box!

Hashii he is not incorrect in saying it is a V for Vendetta mask. The Guy Fawkes mask was featured in the movie and therefore it is correct to refer to it that way. Your purist posturing while on a non-anonymous forum is hilarious.

Well, given that I was just being an ass and my post can be counted as spam, let me make up for it. I love the new skin idea. It is a well done skin and if I played Shaco, I would own it. Now on to the quote..

If you call it a "V for Vendetta mask" you obviously watched the movie, so what is preventing you from referring to it with a correct title again? When you see Reverse Annie you say "Oh look, its Annie in a tibbers costume and Tibbers in an Annie Costume" Not, "Oh look, its Annie in a bear costume and The Bear in a little girl's outfit"

See what I am saying. And you're right, it is indeed hilarious. Glad I could assist in the laughter.
EDIT: And yes, this is a non-anonymous forum, what difference does this make? I see someone refer to anonymous and a movie, yet it appeared they knew little about either. *(Rather not a movie, but the mask from it..)

Cynicatt

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-08-2013

The splash art is great and actually manages to make this skin look cool, but... even if I did play shaco, the skin in-game is not very appealing compared to others he already has, and the fans on the back of the knives is kinda stupid, i think...

ZzRadio

01-08-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jboro View Post
V for Vendetta Mask Shaco?

Hello Anons!
Die please.

Idiot

01-08-2013

Why.. so serious? Why so serious? Why so serious?

NivNox

01-08-2013

I love Shaco, but this skin is most definitely not my cup of tea.

twolegittoquit

01-08-2013

i bought the skin. it says i "own" it. but it wont let me select it in champion select screen.