Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Masked Shaco Available Now

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

srgntpepper

01-08-2013

Quote:
Truly Outrageous:
I hope they make a Morde skin for the BR anniversary. He's not my fave but his skins are so so so so awful.

^that, his pentakill skin is cool tho, anyone with a pentakill skin is set, no more skins needed

Shaco ftwin

01-08-2013

zomg zomg zomg zomg zomg zomg zomg zomg thank you

quizno1965

01-08-2013

glad this looks just like the splash....oh wait

Rezyss

01-08-2013

What the? I thought this skin already existed i saw it like 1 week ago on some player?

Hashii

01-08-2013

Quote:
scyllamonster:
I love the new jack in the box!

Hashii he is not incorrect in saying it is a V for Vendetta mask. The Guy Fawkes mask was featured in the movie and therefore it is correct to refer to it that way. Your purist posturing while on a non-anonymous forum is hilarious.

Well, given that I was just being an ass and my post can be counted as spam, let me make up for it. I love the new skin idea. It is a well done skin and if I played Shaco, I would own it. Now on to the quote..

If you call it a "V for Vendetta mask" you obviously watched the movie, so what is preventing you from referring to it with a correct title again? When you see Reverse Annie you say "Oh look, its Annie in a tibbers costume and Tibbers in an Annie Costume" Not, "Oh look, its Annie in a bear costume and The Bear in a little girl's outfit"

See what I am saying. And you're right, it is indeed hilarious. Glad I could assist in the laughter.
EDIT: And yes, this is a non-anonymous forum, what difference does this make? I see someone refer to anonymous and a movie, yet it appeared they knew little about either. *(Rather not a movie, but the mask from it..)

Cynicatt

Recruiter

01-08-2013

The splash art is great and actually manages to make this skin look cool, but... even if I did play shaco, the skin in-game is not very appealing compared to others he already has, and the fans on the back of the knives is kinda stupid, i think...

ZzRadio

Recruiter

01-08-2013

Quote:
Jboro:
V for Vendetta Mask Shaco?

Hello Anons!

Die please.

Idiot

Recruiter

01-08-2013

Why.. so serious? Why so serious? Why so serious?

NivNox

01-08-2013

I love Shaco, but this skin is most definitely not my cup of tea.

twolegittoquit

01-08-2013

i bought the skin. it says i "own" it. but it wont let me select it in champion select screen.