Masked Shaco Available Now

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

LeBIink

01-08-2013

The skin is totally awesome, but most players including myself are not that good with shaco late game, so not really worth the purchase.

Jester of Sirius

01-08-2013

Too bad they nerfed Shaco and it's not worth 975 for a skin especially when you have Mad Hatter Shaco.

bloopsound

01-08-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhilMyez View Post
This is for LOL korea 1 year anniversary so dont nag about it if ur not a korean. Also china should get one as well for their anniversary.
New years kogmawww!

Jester of Sirius

01-08-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by monkeylvlkey View Post
The skin is totally awesome, but most players including myself are not that good with shaco late game, so not really worth the purchase.
I build Shaco for late game, but with the nerf he barely cuts it late game. With season three changes, I just don't feel like figuring out new runes and masteries for a champ that's been nerfed to nearly useless.

DreMLoK

01-08-2013

chinese overlords are tender

Outtap

01-08-2013

WHere the HELL are the dynasty skin Jarvan and Xin Zhao china celebration skin. WTFFFF those came out before the SHACO one yet it get here to US before them WTFFFFF RIOTTTT

Outtap

01-08-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhilMyez View Post
This is for LOL korea 1 year anniversary so dont nag about it if ur not a korean. Also china should get one as well for their anniversary.

China did already before the Korean one did, they got a dynasty warrior jarvan and xin zhao skins youtube or google it.

srgntpepper

01-08-2013

eh, its ok. he already has a bunch of skins, i wish theyd even out the number of skins by maybe making a volibear skin? He's been out a while, gets no attention...

srgntpepper

01-08-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by srgntpepper View Post
eh, its ok. he already has a bunch of skins, i wish theyd even out the number of skins by maybe making a volibear skin? He's been out a while, gets no attention...
Even if it something dumb, like yogibear, THE THUNDERKING!!!!!

"aye Boo-Boo"

Muranodo

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-08-2013

Nothing was done with the feedback off the PBE, really, besides bugs. So I can say I'm disappointed. I'm sure some people will like it despite it being another more lackluster skin compared to the splash art. I might get it on sale (when and if ever); I wouldn't pay full support price.