Masked Shaco Available Now

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

StitchedUpBooBoo

01-08-2013

I don't see what's so wrong about the skin. It's a nice new twist to a character that has had nothing but pretty bland and similar skins (imo). The only one that is really different from the rest was the mad hatter skin. And while I agree some champions need more skins than others, I will just go to say that I see more people playing shaco than I do say... Rumble. I enjoy the skin, may purchase in the future, but unless the skin is so appealing to me, I will not buy it unless I'm very well versed with a champion.

Wolféran Maximus

01-08-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by NigNoglet View Post
looks nice, then u notice shacos ult is bright green [for what appears to be no reason at all] making it so easy to spot the real one. bravo
*facepalm*
Hahaha this fail is soooo funny! Fail of the Year right here! This made laugh so much you have no idea how much my sides hurt right now!

TzAnonymous

01-08-2013

Not one solidly high upvote on this thread. Lol. I would have to agree with a majority of the people though esp. those who say this skin took forever to come out, 8 days after New Years...

LokitoSpaK

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-08-2013

I love shaco , shaco fck me pls <3

ChocoJello

01-08-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by xerav View Post
The ingame model is still ugly and does look different to his awesome art...

-Pink Mask instead Gold Mask
-Black Arms instead of Red
The in game model already matches the color scheme of the splash art. If you actually looked at the splash, his clothes are black and his mask is lighter colored. It only looks gold and red because of the light.

Luminosity99

01-08-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yuan Shikai View Post
Except, you know, the the clone has the same color as the original for the ENEMY like with EVERY OTHER SHACO SKIN TOO.

Don't feed the trolls....

Hashii

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-08-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jboro View Post
V for Vendetta Mask Shaco?

Hello Anons!
You don't deserve to call yourself Anonymous. Also, it is called a Guy Fawkes mask. He is a historical figure. You disgust me.

We are Anonymous.
We are Legion.
We do not forget.
We do not forgive.
Expect us.

DarkBox

01-08-2013

This skin looks terrible in game. Really really bad and nothing like the art itself.

bloopsound

01-08-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Picoune View Post
Cmon, another Shaco skin when alots of others champs only got their 2 originals bad skins. Bad job Riot.
This skin is designed to commemorate the Korean launch of LoL... It does its job well IMO

scyllamonster

01-08-2013

I love the new jack in the box!

Hashii he is not incorrect in saying it is a V for Vendetta mask. The Guy Fawkes mask was featured in the movie and therefore it is correct to refer to it that way. Your purist posturing while on a non-anonymous forum is hilarious.