Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Masked Shaco Available Now

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

IIII APOLLO IIII

01-08-2013

Making the demon jester into a dance then making him attack a little girl in the pictures, normal. Wait, what?

Anrui

01-08-2013

Great art, amazing looking skin. I would totally get it. I would totally play Shaco more with this skin.

SC2Dream

01-08-2013

This looks amazing. Instant buy for Shaco players!

Shangra

01-08-2013

Can we have an "it" Shaco from the Stephen King novel!

CHEEEEHOOO OWNR

01-08-2013

I wish they had made a Joker Shaco skin

Yurippe

01-08-2013

This looks way better than the other skins on shaco
Too bad I refunded shaco because I sucked at him so bad >.>

Spirit of old

01-08-2013

******s going around downvoting for no reason lol

YokoNomi

01-08-2013

Quote:
srgntpepper:
eh, its ok. he already has a bunch of skins, i wish theyd even out the number of skins by maybe making a volibear skin? He's been out a while, gets no attention...

Panda Bear Volibear <3

Ector Bonilia

01-08-2013

Just what we needed! ANOTHER Shaco skin!

The Prinny

01-08-2013

ok.. honestly... riot.... dickriding favorites over here. they still making skins for shaco? u serious lol.. like make skins for other champs. like take turns. for instance zigs gets the pool party..... then he gets ANOTHER one at christmas.. like cmon lol. Plus they make skins for champs still who have a **** ton of skins already like shaco... Twist of fate for halloween. which isnt a bad skin but still he had alot.. and mao. Like where the nidalee skins. yeah she got a rework but hey ziggs got 2 in a row.. and nidlee doesnt have that much skins. i know theres champs in the roaster who doesnt have that much skins compared to others, dunno who exactly but i know theres champs like shaco and twist and mf who have considerably more skins than other champs lol. Atleast bring other champs up to speed with the ones who has a **** ton of skins lol.