Masked Shaco Available Now

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Urf Bender

01-08-2013

So does this mean Shaco buffs incoming?

michael2666

01-08-2013

meh, make more teemo skins for teh money

RaG nuh RocK

01-08-2013

I was really looking forward to a skin with new sound effects and visuals. Sadly, this one is going straight into the pile of 'never going to bought by me' right along next to other 1,000 RP skins that are highly unrewarding and unwanted. If you are reading this Riot, the best skins that you have made in recent history that are not Legendary skins are the ones like Warlord Shen and Glacial Malphite. Those skins are of so much more quality than these other ones like Masked Shaco which are seemingly glued together in a few minutes with Elmer's Glue. The only part of this new skin that is at least worthy of consideration is Shaco's jack-in-box. It's cool, his original one is still cool and you can get that one easily with Influence Points. There isn't a whole lot going on here that is making me want to buy this skin, it is below average, at best as a brand new skin for 1,000 RP, and I am disappointed. I am not paying 1,000 RP for skins unless they are at least on par with Glacial Malphite/Warlord Shen/Surprise Party Fiddles.

TheMojoPogoGamer

01-08-2013

And still no skins for Trundle.

Comatose

01-08-2013

is it limited edition or legacy or normal

A Wild NidaIee

01-08-2013

Really still no new lux skin.

WTF Riot!

Hidden Sniper

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-08-2013

Shaco needs a rework or needs to be re-examined.

He got a very brief moment to shine in season 2, but his kit just has issues. Such as his main damaging skill is tied up in his escape, meaning you only can do one or the other due to them being the same skill. I feel this one thing is what makes him so meh mid-late game when the fights start happening.

Plus, he either makes a team fall behind by not getting much exp/cs, or he becomes useless than everyone else the moment 20 minutes roll around. All in all, he's more frustrating than fun to play, and is just plain annoying when he's on the other team. I feel if you want to be annoying you pick Lee Sin, who can pretty much do everything better due to the insane utility in his kit.

DaJear Boltok

01-08-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by NigNoglet View Post
looks nice, then u notice shacos ult is bright green [for what appears to be no reason at all] making it so easy to spot the real one. bravo
Thats is how you adn ur allies See The ClONE .O

BadInfLuEnZa

01-08-2013

thanks Riot. I just bought it!

DaJear Boltok

01-08-2013

Very nice And cool....but
Where Is My Steel Legion Luxana!!!
Attachment 589156