banishment from my account

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Jogo De Bike

01-08-2013

please help me my account was banned because the light went out in my house please help me my account was already banned many times why no light in my house almost always help me please

Yiyo chan

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-08-2013

I don't follow you quite well.. but in a nutshell, if you got caught by leaver buster, it means you had a lot of disconnections, afks and similar .. it won't happen because of 1 or 2 times.
If you want to contact Riot, the proper way is writing a ticket ( top right corner ) with your inquiry.
if you speak spanish i can translate this for you.

Kinvaras666

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-08-2013

Legit.

BTW

Você não levan ban por um jogo.
Se foi banido, ou foi porque você saiu muitos jogos, ou não tem nada a ver com sair de jogos.

Deve ter sido banido pelo tribunal porém, nesse caso isso tem a ver com sua atitude nos jogos.

Tenta logar no jogo e tira uma print da mensagem que aparece.

Dark Trigger

01-08-2013

You not from America? We always have lights in our homes. I suggest coming to America. That would most likely solve all of your problems. Not just your issues with League.

Kirska

01-08-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark Trigger View Post
You not from America? We always have lights in our homes. I suggest coming to America. That would most likely solve all of your problems. Not just your issues with League.
A bit racist but I admit I lol'd.

Getsuei

01-08-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jogo De Bike View Post
please help me my account was banned because the light went out in my house please help me my account was already banned many times why no light in my house almost always help me please
It sounds like it may have been a ban by the Leaver Buster system, but without any evidence I can not be certain.

What does it exactly say, word for word, when you try to log into the game?

Kinvaras666

01-08-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark Trigger View Post

Except he would be shot and hunted by wolves while trying to cross the river.