Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Introduce yourselves :)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

RiotSchmick

Software Engineer

Follow RiotSchmick on Twitter

01-08-2013

Quote:
NATHANUS MAXIMUS:
I feel the best way to play, is to try and imagine its real. Don't think of it as a game, think of it as in this is actually happening and your actually a black guy named Lee lol makes everything harder and more emotional but makes the game that much better.

As a highly empathetic person, that's pretty much how I play all story-based games. I can't really help it.

NATHANUS MAXIMUS

01-08-2013

Quote:
Noobgrenade:
Razer Blade ain't bad either.

True

Quote:
Were you guys on the forums back when I was around?

I was the guy who suggested they should take out warrior charge and rogue stealth because it was funny, and a ton of people raged.
And then I get permabanned for making a legitimate thread because Bliztard mods are a bunch of blaming ******s.

Darkvolcan/Deathvulcan/Arcanevulcan/Hardbassdrop/Sickbassdrop/Crystalbow/Soffie/Abyssalwhip/Hardstyleftw

Ring any bells?
All me

Nope lol

Quote:
Hey, my name is Leon and I'm 20 years old. I play video games and watch anime all day since next semester doesn't start for a couple of weeks. Kind of a hermit since I have no social life

Hey nice to meet you who needs a social life when internet is there? lol

VIOLENTxSHINOBI

01-08-2013

Hi, I am Andrew. I live about 45 minutes north of Sacramento with my wife. We've been together 5 years now and she still doesn't QQ about LoL, so I think we're good.

EDIT:
Sweet pics btw OP, it takes courage to put yourself out there like that.

Azural

01-08-2013

Quote:
Hey nice to meet you who needs a social life when internet is there? lol
This.

Also : Hi all

NATHANUS MAXIMUS

01-08-2013

Quote:
RiotSchmick:
I'm probably more of a PC gamer than an Xbox gamer, but Xbox is my most played console.

Hrm, I would share recipes if there was some indication that more of the community was interested, but I will assume they aren't for now, as this is a gaming forum. : )

Rats aren't for everyone. Some people just have that gut revulsion. I happen to think they are very cute. FWIW, they are also very social, clean, and smart, as pocket-sized pets go.

Yeah same I don't use Xbox as much as I used too since the discovery of LoL XD

Lol fair enough seems about right...

And yeah, my friend has like 4 and loves them but when I hold them I just hate it lol I just see them as more butch mice lol mice on steroids or something XD

Quote:
As a highly empathetic person, that's pretty much how I play all story-based games. I can't really help it.

Same apart from COD, because I know someone main is going to die in every COD so I don't get emotionally into that game ever lmao

NATHANUS MAXIMUS

01-08-2013

Quote:
VIOLENTxSHINOBI:
Hi, I am Andrew. I live about 45 minutes north of Sacramento with my wife. We've been together 5 years now and she still doesn't QQ about LoL, so I think we're good.

EDIT:
Sweet pics btw OP, it takes courage to put yourself out there like that.

Thank you and likewise!
Nice to meet you

Quote:
This.

Also : Hi all

Lmao XD and hey nice to meet you!

Fubby3

01-08-2013

Why do you think Yi is OP?

Azural

01-08-2013

Sooo..

I'm 18 years old and i'm living in Canada. I am studying music, classical trumpet, and hope to get a job in that :P

I've been playing LoL since open beta, I used to play Dota on WC3 before that. I also played lot of custom game in WC3. I currently play many different games : MMORPG MOBA FPS RTS and Civ5.

Noobgrenade

01-08-2013

Good to have a pleasant thread once in a while. TY op.

NATHANUS MAXIMUS

01-08-2013

Quote:
Fubby3:
Why do you think Yi is OP?

I would answer this, but then the thread would turn into a ''no hes not''''yes he is'' thread and then with 5 trillion down votes would be closed...

So I think I'll just stick to keeping it as an introduction thread