Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Introduce yourselves :)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

rathy Aro

01-08-2013

For the sake of my sanity, I'm going to go ahead and assume this is a troll thread.

30 Helens

01-08-2013

Quote:
izuul:
hi im izuul and id like to tell op **** or gtfo

Babbelfish does not compute "****"

GuyInaRedShirt

01-08-2013

i am a robot

NATHANUS MAXIMUS

01-08-2013

Quote:
ComanderMolander:
Hi, I'm xj9

i think you guys know me already

I don't lol but nice to meet you

Quote:
TY. The kitty actually belongs to the dog more than anything. His name is Loki and he follows the dog around everywhere. It's cute except when he eats with the dog and is coated with mastiff drool and dogfood.
Also I like your hair.

Omfg that's adorable but ew at the same time lol :') I love when cats and dogs get along, its cute!
And thank you I change its color almost every 2 weeks... My hair is gonna fall out lol

Quote:
I'm from CA but living in TX now. We traded!

And I love The Walking Dead. The game looks depressing as hell, which is why I want to play it.

Nice to meet you The game is pretty dam good but very sad at the end takes some getting used to though

Quote:
my name is jim, and im masturbating to your plump cheeks right now

Omg lmfao!! Thanks? lol

Noobgrenade

01-08-2013

Quote:
Is Goku:
The name is Austin. I was raised in North Carolina just south of Charlotte. I'm currently going to school at the University of South Carolina to get my degree in mechanical engineering.

As for the 'About Me' section, take the second two paragraphs of Schmick's post and copy and paste here haha. Also include the Elder Scrolls series to my favorite games.

Charlotte's a fun town. Lived there for a bit as a kid.

P1LLOWHUMP3R

01-08-2013

Hi I'm pillow, last name humper.
I like to feed with brand mid and have a crappy cs count

I am elohell

Mick Swagger

01-08-2013

15 years old, sometimes it seems like I'm the only respectful one here. I'm from Olney, Maryland but sometimes I go to D.C. and Rockvile. Currently a sophmore in highschool. Im from earlier/mid season one. I've been banned 3 times for leaving games at around level 15. Since then, I've learned my lesson and made time specifically for league. I've enjoyed playing league for a couple years now, but have also played tons of runescape in the past as long as adventure quest worlds.

Oh yea, last summer I played around 17 hours of league a day. Twas' a fun three months. Typeing this from finance class

NATHANUS MAXIMUS

01-08-2013

Quote:
Is Goku:
The name is Austin. I was raised in North Carolina just south of Charlotte. I'm currently going to school at the University of South Carolina to get my degree in mechanical engineering.

As for the 'About Me' section, take the second two paragraphs of Schmick's post and copy and paste here haha. Also include the Elder Scrolls series to my favorite games.

lmao nice to meet you Austin sounds like a hard subject lol good luck

Quote:
hi im izuul and id like to tell op **** or gtfo

Lol nice to meet you

Quote:
For the sake of my sanity, I'm going to go ahead and assume this is a troll thread.

Nope, real thread

Quote:
Babbelfish does not compute "****"

Lol t*ts

Quote:
i am a robot

Lol nice to meet you

Best LeeSinga NA

01-08-2013

this thread

why...

NobSaiboot

01-08-2013

Hails from Longmont Colorado.

Likes Football and League.

Makes the best damn burgers in the world.