Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Introduce yourselves :)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Arizel

01-13-2013

Quote:
NATHANUS MAXIMUS:
Lol I try that, but when someone is going 0-500-0 and they say its my fault I just snap lol its like they are genuinely brain dead and don't know they are bad so I say ''Um no, your stats say everything'' and then they say its your fault for being sh*t jungler!! And then again I snap lol so ARAM is my favorite game type lmao

I think I might be a Sadist for this game then >.<

My uh quote thing on the friends list is "ARAM-Relaxation Pwn Spa"

I find it very useful for learning the viability of specific stratagems.

NATHANUS MAXIMUS

01-13-2013

Quote:
Arizel:
I think I might be a Sadist for this game then >.<

My uh quote thing on the friends list is "ARAM-Relaxation Pwn Spa"

I find it very useful for learning the viability of specific stratagems.

Lol yeah its relaxing and fun... ARAM is generally a nice learning environment

Kamikaze Miko

Recruiter

01-13-2013

This is pretty awesome good to see how friendly the community has become. Hi my name is Tiffany and I live in Maryland currently. I plan to move to Toronto soon. I've been playing League for about a year and a half and the first champion I brought was Sona and I fell in love with support from then. I am a cosplayer and go by the same name as my summoners name. I love Final Fantasy 6, Skies of Arcadia and the escape series (999 and Zero Escape). Currently I am working on a League of Legends cosplay group for Katsucon 2013. The community has greatly improved from when I first played even so now more of my friends play and have fun with it.

NATHANUS MAXIMUS

01-13-2013

Quote:
Kamikaze Miko:
This is pretty awesome good to see how friendly the community has become. Hi my name is Tiffany and I live in Maryland currently. I plan to move to Toronto soon. I've been playing League for about a year and a half and the first champion I brought was Sona and I fell in love with support from then. I am a cosplayer and go by the same name as my summoners name. I love Final Fantasy 6, Skies of Arcadia and the escape series (999 and Zero Escape). Currently I am working on a League of Legends cosplay group for Katsucon 2013. The community has greatly improved from when I first played even so now more of my friends play and have fun with it.

Yeah, the good side of the community
Nice to meet you Tiffany!
Aw nice..
Lol I love Sona!
I used to cosplay
Good luck with the group

NATHANUS MAXIMUS

01-14-2013

bump

Mewaki

01-14-2013

Guess I should give this a go lol.
Well , Hello LoL community o/
I started playing this game when my boyfriend brought me into it , and we used to play all the time together. But now , since he broke up with me cus he liked LoL more then me , I just play solo.
(Yes you read that right , my boyfriend ditched me for a stupid video game lol , he was a jerk to begin with tho)
I am asian , originally from Japan. Live in the netherlands currently.
My name is Yuki Yoshida , and I'm 17 . I have a pet named Simba (which is adorable)
My favourite champion has to be ahri , since she has that asian theme around her . And I like her playstyle ~

NATHANUS MAXIMUS

01-14-2013

Quote:
Mewaki:
Guess I should give this a go lol.
Well , Hello LoL community o/
I started playing this game when my boyfriend brought me into it , and we used to play all the time together. But now , since he broke up with me cus he liked LoL more then me , I just play solo.
(Yes you read that right , my boyfriend ditched me for a stupid video game lol , he was a jerk to begin with tho)
I am asian , originally from Japan. Live in the netherlands currently.
My name is Yuki Yoshida , and I'm 17 . I have a pet named Simba (which is adorable)
My favourite champion has to be ahri , since she has that asian theme around her . And I like her playstyle ~

Lol sure, why not
Nice to meet you Yuki Yoshida!
Wow really? Lol he sounds like a proper tool... Your Asian, you like LoL, and he breaks up with you.... Lol better off without him
Ahri is amazing! I love her

NATHANUS MAXIMUS

01-14-2013

Bump for my new hat XD It has like really long kind of sleeve things, and I can put my hands in the paws bit, paws are huge lol XD I love it!

And it was K

01-14-2013

Quote:
NATHANUS MAXIMUS:
Bump for my new hat XD It has like really long kind of sleeve things, and I can put my hands in the paws bit, paws are huge lol XD I love it!

Is that a wolf or a bear?

Mewaki

01-14-2013

Quote:
NATHANUS MAXIMUS:

How adorable<3