Introduce yourselves :)

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Arizel

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-13-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by NATHANUS MAXIMUS View Post
Lol I try that, but when someone is going 0-500-0 and they say its my fault I just snap lol its like they are genuinely brain dead and don't know they are bad so I say ''Um no, your stats say everything'' and then they say its your fault for being sh*t jungler!! And then again I snap lol so ARAM is my favorite game type lmao
I think I might be a Sadist for this game then >.<

My uh quote thing on the friends list is "ARAM-Relaxation Pwn Spa"

I find it very useful for learning the viability of specific stratagems.

NATHANUS MAXIMUS

01-13-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arizel View Post
I think I might be a Sadist for this game then >.<

My uh quote thing on the friends list is "ARAM-Relaxation Pwn Spa"

I find it very useful for learning the viability of specific stratagems.
Lol yeah its relaxing and fun... ARAM is generally a nice learning environment

Kamikaze Miko

01-13-2013

This is pretty awesome good to see how friendly the community has become. Hi my name is Tiffany and I live in Maryland currently. I plan to move to Toronto soon. I've been playing League for about a year and a half and the first champion I brought was Sona and I fell in love with support from then. I am a cosplayer and go by the same name as my summoners name. I love Final Fantasy 6, Skies of Arcadia and the escape series (999 and Zero Escape). Currently I am working on a League of Legends cosplay group for Katsucon 2013. The community has greatly improved from when I first played even so now more of my friends play and have fun with it.

NATHANUS MAXIMUS

01-13-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kamikaze Miko View Post
This is pretty awesome good to see how friendly the community has become. Hi my name is Tiffany and I live in Maryland currently. I plan to move to Toronto soon. I've been playing League for about a year and a half and the first champion I brought was Sona and I fell in love with support from then. I am a cosplayer and go by the same name as my summoners name. I love Final Fantasy 6, Skies of Arcadia and the escape series (999 and Zero Escape). Currently I am working on a League of Legends cosplay group for Katsucon 2013. The community has greatly improved from when I first played even so now more of my friends play and have fun with it.

Yeah, the good side of the community
Nice to meet you Tiffany!
Aw nice..
Lol I love Sona!
I used to cosplay
Good luck with the group

NATHANUS MAXIMUS

01-14-2013

bump

Mewaki

01-14-2013

Guess I should give this a go lol.
Well , Hello LoL community o/
I started playing this game when my boyfriend brought me into it , and we used to play all the time together. But now , since he broke up with me cus he liked LoL more then me , I just play solo.
(Yes you read that right , my boyfriend ditched me for a stupid video game lol , he was a jerk to begin with tho)
I am asian , originally from Japan. Live in the netherlands currently.
My name is Yuki Yoshida , and I'm 17 . I have a pet named Simba (which is adorable)
My favourite champion has to be ahri , since she has that asian theme around her . And I like her playstyle ~

NATHANUS MAXIMUS

01-14-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mewaki View Post
Guess I should give this a go lol.
Well , Hello LoL community o/
I started playing this game when my boyfriend brought me into it , and we used to play all the time together. But now , since he broke up with me cus he liked LoL more then me , I just play solo.
(Yes you read that right , my boyfriend ditched me for a stupid video game lol , he was a jerk to begin with tho)
I am asian , originally from Japan. Live in the netherlands currently.
My name is Yuki Yoshida , and I'm 17 . I have a pet named Simba (which is adorable)
My favourite champion has to be ahri , since she has that asian theme around her . And I like her playstyle ~
Lol sure, why not
Nice to meet you Yuki Yoshida!
Wow really? Lol he sounds like a proper tool... Your Asian, you like LoL, and he breaks up with you.... Lol better off without him
Ahri is amazing! I love her

NATHANUS MAXIMUS

01-14-2013

Bump for my new hat XD It has like really long kind of sleeve things, and I can put my hands in the paws bit, paws are huge lol XD I love it!

And it was K

01-14-2013

Quote:
Bump for my new hat XD It has like really long kind of sleeve things, and I can put my hands in the paws bit, paws are huge lol XD I love it!
Is that a wolf or a bear?

Mewaki

01-14-2013

Quote:
How adorable<3