Introduce yourselves :)

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

NATHANUS MAXIMUS

01-08-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soyaman View Post
Hey, I'm Shoga, I like to dunk nooblords

Hey Shoga and what the hell is this 'dunk nooblords' thing about? Is it just an American thing? lol

FIatulence

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

01-08-2013

My name is Maximus Decimus Meridius, commander of the Armies of the North, General of the Felix Legions, loyal servant to the true emperor, Marcus Aurelius. Father to a murdered son, husband to a murdered wife. And I will have my vengeance, in this life or the next.

FIatulence

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

01-08-2013

I am not the hero gotham needs but the hero gotham deserves

Znt

01-08-2013

hi im znt i saw a seal at the zoo today yolo

FIatulence

Recruiter

01-08-2013

My name is Dalton Russell. Pay strict attention to what I say because I choose my words carefully and I never repeat myself. I've told you my name: that's the Who. The Where could most readily be described as a prison cell. But there's a vast difference between being stuck in a tiny cell and being in prison. The What is easy: recently I planned and set in motion events to execute the perfect bank robbery. That's also the When. As for the Why: beyond the obvious financial motivation, it's exceedingly simple... because I can. Which leaves us only with the How; and therein, as the Bard would tell us, lies the rub.

NATHANUS MAXIMUS

01-08-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chemise View Post
My name is Maximus Decimus Meridius, commander of the Armies of the North, General of the Felix Legions, loyal servant to the true emperor, Marcus Aurelius. Father to a murdered son, husband to a murdered wife. And I will have my vengeance, in this life or the next.

Lmao XD One of my favorite movies! Dam I love it, Russell Crowe, yes please!!!

FIatulence

Recruiter

01-08-2013

I am a gamer, not because I don't have a life. Because I choose to have many.

Séraphiel

01-08-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by And it was K View Post
I'm Hannah. I'm 21 and I've been addicted to internet forums since I first visited the WoW forums, and stupid mobile devices help me feed my addiction when I'm away from my computer. I'm a grumpy jerk that enjoys LoL, rpgs, VNs, and depressing anime. Despite how mean I can be on the forums, I do try to be kind in game and irl, but I also don't like to show it or have it acknowledged.

I already posted a pic on the other thread, and I'm too lazy to post one here, so yeah.
I really have an unhealthy addiction to depressing stories, be it in anime or elsewhere....

Requiem

01-08-2013

You look like that one short guy from Human Centipede 2.

Aegonix

01-08-2013

Hi Kelly, I'm Aegonix.

I've been sober now for 1 week!

Wait, wrong forum....