Introduce yourselves :)

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

IS173548dcbf83aacec9fc3

01-09-2013

What's up, I'm Java. Like the coffee. I'm an Australian barista. You might (not) remember me as Surfer Ahri, and saying that will probably get me banned.

I'm not actually human, I'm a cat in real life, as shown in this photo.

Attachment 589682

Awaiting downvotes from haters.

Eleshakai

01-09-2013

My name is Sean and I live in Winnipeg Manitoba. I'm a lifetime gamer, and I also love anime and fantasy. I'm an amateur writer and photographer. I love to take cosplay pictures especially.

I have my own small fantasy and gaming website called shadowed blade ( http://www.shadowedblade.net ) that I write reviews, opinion pieces, etc. for - and I also have a gallery of all my pictures there.

NATHANUS MAXIMUS

01-09-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Just me Soraka View Post
Should I even bother to introduce myself?

Downvote and upvote this post if anyone cares.
Why not?

Quote:
I'm black, I'm gay, I have aids, and I'm NEW in town.
Nice to meet you

Quote:
What's up, I'm Java. Like the coffee. I'm an Australian barista. You might (not) remember me as Surfer Ahri, and saying that will probably get me banned.

I'm not actually human, I'm a cat in real life, as shown in this photo.

Attachment 589682

Awaiting downvotes from haters.
Meow

Quote:
My name is Sean and I live in Winnipeg Manitoba. I'm a lifetime gamer, and I also love anime and fantasy. I'm an amateur writer and photographer. I love to take cosplay pictures especially.

I have my own small fantasy and gaming website called shadowed blade ( http://www.shadowedblade.net ) that I write reviews, opinion pieces, etc. for - and I also have a gallery of all my pictures there.
Nice to meet you I hope your website goes well, good luck!

King GrimPhenom

01-09-2013

I'm Grim, Aka Trevor

I do art and everything involved with it, and like to digitally color my drawings

I also create games for a hobby

Free Gray Screen

01-09-2013

Hello

My name is Indigo Montoya. You killed my father; prepare to die.

InvictusWolf

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-09-2013

May as well jump on the wagon

Names Shea (shay) im from a sunny little town called Geraldton in west australia im 24 years old and I work for an insurance brokerage.

Ive been a pc gamer since I can remember I also enjoy getting out on the beach, paintball and skydiving.

Im was a big fan of dota n for obvious reasons moved to league n have been stuck since. I also play other games although I refuse to play COD or anything like it cause I hate the majority of the people who play those games lol.

Haeval

01-09-2013

I'm James.

I live in Japan, I was born and raised in America. Until I was 15 I thought Mavis Beacon Teaches Typing was a computer game, and it was the only one I played (on my dad's computer). At age 16 I found an old, broken computer in a trash bin. I somehow took it apart, fixed it, put it back together, and found Diablo on it. I have loved digital gaming ever since.

I played my first console game when I was 17 years old (I lived in a town in the middle of Nebraska with 800 people), and I met my wife in college because she was the Halo champion of our inter-campus tournaments.

My favourite console has to be Xbox, and whereas I am pretty good at first person shooters (I'm better than my wife now), my favourite games are more RTS/MOBA-style. I love LoL, but not always the 14-year-old kids who think it's more "adult" to shoot their mouths off.

NATHANUS MAXIMUS

01-09-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrimPhenom View Post
I'm Grim, Aka Trevor

I do art and everything involved with it, and like to digitally color my drawings

I also create games for a hobby
Nice to meet you Do you know any good free apps that you can use for art with a tablet?
Created any games I might have heard of?

Quote:
Hello

My name is Indigo Montoya. You killed my father; prepare to die.
Such an old movie o.o I used to love that, very funny....

Quote:
May as well jump on the wagon

Names Shea (shay) im from a sunny little town called Geraldton in west australia im 24 years old and I work for an insurance brokerage.

Ive been a pc gamer since I can remember I also enjoy getting out on the beach, paintball and skydiving.

Im was a big fan of dota n for obvious reasons moved to league n have been stuck since. I also play other games although I refuse to play COD or anything like it cause I hate the majority of the people who play those games lol.
Hey, nice to meet you and lmao people on CoD are normally very harsh to be honest, mostly 50 year old men screaming at 5 year olds lmao :') I play without the mic because when someone hears I'm a girl *Friend request spammmm* lol XD Also love paint balling

Quote:
I'm James.

I live in Japan, I was born and raised in America. Until I was 15 I thought Mavis Beacon Teaches Typing was a computer game, and it was the only one I played (on my dad's computer). At age 16 I found an old, broken computer in a trash bin. I somehow took it apart, fixed it, put it back together, and found Diablo on it. I have loved digital gaming ever since.

I played my first console game when I was 17 years old (I lived in a town in the middle of Nebraska with 800 people), and I met my wife in college because she was the Halo champion of our inter-campus tournaments.

My favourite console has to be Xbox, and whereas I am pretty good at first person shooters (I'm better than my wife now), my favourite games are more RTS/MOBA-style. I love LoL, but not always the 14-year-old kids who think it's more "adult" to shoot their mouths off.
Nice to meet you 16 took a computer apart and put it together? Wow nice very good! Hehe I love Halo I'd kick her azz! lmao would like to visit Japan though, looks like a nice place

Eleshakai

01-09-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by NATHANUS MAXIMUS View Post
Why not?

Nice to meet you

Meow

Nice to meet you I hope your website goes well, good luck!
I daresay I didn't actually expect anyone to read page number God-knows-how-high and see my intro there, thank you very much

I'm working hard at it - you'd be surprised how much work it is to keep something like that going

Haeval

01-09-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by NATHANUS MAXIMUS View Post
Nice to meet you 16 took a computer apart and put it together? Wow nice very good! Hehe I love Halo I'd kick her azz! lmao would like to visit Japan though, looks like a nice place

It was a long time ago. Computers were a lot simpler then... Not that I'm down-playing my feat. I am pretty awesome, I have to admit....