Introduce yourselves :)

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Glumduk

01-08-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reikii View Post
I also enjoy video games, currently playing Dark Souls( I can't wait for the next one!!), Farcry 3 and I play wow from time to time (it's just not the same as it use to be...). I also paint as a hobby.
Quote:
I also enjoy video games, currently playing Dark Souls( I can't wait for the next one!!)
Quote:
Dark Souls
You are braver than I. Have you beaten it yet? Final boss is... well... it's Dark Souls.

On thread... I'm Glumduk, 27, living in Washington. I don't see a lot of sun, so I keep the seasonal affective away with a lot of videogames (including LoL), and art. I'm a free-lance illustrator working mostly design and UI elements. My work has been in a few Facebook games.

And it was K

01-08-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grognak The Barb View Post
Hey ******s,
My name is John, and I hate every single one of you. All of you are fat, retarded, no-lifes who spend every second of their day looking at stupid ass pictures. You are everything bad in the world. Honestly, have any of you ever gotten any *****? I mean, I guess itís fun making fun of people because of your own insecurities, but you all take to a whole new level. This is even worse than jerking off to pictures on facebook.
Donít be a stranger. Just hit me with your best shot. Iím pretty much perfect. I was captain of the football team, and starter on my basketball team. What sports do you play, other than ďjack off to naked drawn Japanese peopleĒ? I also get straight Aís, and have a banging hot girlfriend (She just blew me; **** was SO cash). You are all ******s who should just kill yourselves. Thanks for listening.
**** was SO crash.

DIMBIS DINDERBIN

01-08-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by RiotSchmick View Post
There are a lot of hard decisions. It's very well done.
The walking dead was probably the hardest game Ive ever had to play. not because of the difficulty, but because the choices and what happens in the game are so damn heartbreaki it actually brought me to tears multiple times.

Kyrie Friegraf

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-08-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by NATHANUS MAXIMUS View Post
What?
I was trying to make an impression. An impression of a hatred of Teemo.
Quote:
Hey ******s,
My name is John, and I hate every single one of you. All of you are fat, retarded, no-lifes who spend every second of their day looking at stupid ass pictures. You are everything bad in the world. Honestly, have any of you ever gotten any *****? I mean, I guess it’s fun making fun of people because of your own insecurities, but you all take to a whole new level. This is even worse than yerking off to pictures on facebook.
Don’t be a stranger. Just hit me with your best shot. I’m pretty much perfect. I was captain of the football team, and starter on my basketball team. What sports do you play, other than “yack off to naked drawn Japanese people”? I also get straight A’s, and have a banging hot girlfriend (She just blew me; **** was SO cash). You are all ******s who should just kill yourselves. Thanks for listening.
One day, I will never have to be subject to this copy/paste PoS again.

-Scorch

Not all of me is crazy. Which is probably crazy in and of itself.

I live in Texas, a few miles north of the border. For now.

-Banister

Reikii

01-08-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glumduk View Post
You are braver than I. Have you beaten it yet? Final boss is... well... it's Dark Souls.
Lol, I haven't. I'm in blighttown, will report back when I have. A friend of mine bet me $50 to beat it. So its on! I started just before Christmas but I've been pretty busy over the holidays and ya know LoL doesn't help.... Everyone keeps saying its so damn hard...

Grognak The Barb

01-08-2013

Quote:
Lol, I haven't. I'm in blighttown, will report back when I have. A friend of mine bet me $50 to beat it. So its on! I started just before Christmas but I've been pretty busy over the holidays and ya know LoL doesn't help.... Everyone keeps saying its so damn hard...
good luck with blight town

Internet

01-08-2013

Quote:
Hey ******s,
My name is John, and I hate every single one of you. All of you are fat, retarded, no-lifes who spend every second of their day looking at stupid ass pictures. You are everything bad in the world. Honestly, have any of you ever gotten any *****? I mean, I guess it’s fun making fun of people because of your own insecurities, but you all take to a whole new level. This is even worse than yerking off to pictures on facebook.
Don’t be a stranger. Just hit me with your best shot. I’m pretty much perfect. I was captain of the football team, and starter on my basketball team. What sports do you play, other than “yack off to naked drawn Japanese people”? I also get straight A’s, and have a banging hot girlfriend (She just blew me; **** was SO cash). You are all ******s who should just kill yourselves. Thanks for listening.
If your proud to pretend your a guido, god help america, cause that ****s lost.

Darkvolcan

01-08-2013

Quote:
Hey ******s,
My name is John, and I hate every single one of you. All of you are fat, retarded, no-lifes who spend every second of their day looking at stupid ass pictures. You are everything bad in the world. Honestly, have any of you ever gotten any *****? I mean, I guess itís fun making fun of people because of your own insecurities, but you all take to a whole new level. This is even worse than yerking off to pictures on facebook.
Donít be a stranger. Just hit me with your best shot. Iím pretty much perfect. I was captain of the football team, and starter on my basketball team. What sports do you play, other than ďyack off to naked drawn Japanese peopleĒ? I also get straight Aís, and have a banging hot girlfriend (She just blew me; **** was SO cash). You are all ******s who should just kill yourselves. Thanks for listening.
You forgot Pic Related: Me and my *****

Grognak The Barb

01-08-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Internet View Post
If your proud to pretend your a guido, god help america, cause that ****s lost.
how can you call yourself "internet" but subsequently suck so hard at it?

IS1f95fd1cb54f44

01-08-2013

My name is Russell Edgington, and I have been a vampire for nearly three-thousand years. Now, the American Vampire League wishes to perpetuate the idea that we are just like you. I suppose in a few small ways we are. We're narcissists. We care only about getting what we want no matter what the cost just like you. Global warming, perpetual war, toxic waste, child labor, torture, genocide, That's a small price to pay for your SUVs and your flat screen TVs, your blood diamonds, your designer jeans, your absurd garish McMansions! Futile symbols of pertinence to quell your quivering, spineless souls. But no, in the end we are nothing like you. We are immortal. Because we drink the true blood. Blood that is living, organic and human. And that is the truce the AVL wishes to conceal from you because let's face it eating people is a tough sale these days so they put on their friendly faces to pass their beloved VRA but make no mistake. Mine is the true face of vampire! Why would we seek equal rights? You are not our equals. We will eat you after we eat your children. Now time for the weather. Tiffany?