[January MCCC Entry] Ruby, the Bounty Hunter

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Munkey20

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-08-2013

Ruby, the Bounty Hunter

Fast, Escapes, Melee, Range, Assassin, AD Caster

Description: As fitting with the character presented I thought having her switch between the rifle and scythe like Jayce does would be good, but wanted her to have an actual ult and not just a "click here to switch" button. I chose to do things this way because it better fits this month's theme of being adaptable. She still has an ability that is primarily to switch her forms, but she doesn't start with it. She fits the survivor theme because she is a very fast character that can escape from ganks easily, but she is still very fragile if she gets caught. She fits with the scavenger because of her passive that increases her MS and her cooldowns on her escape abilities when there are enemies nearby and her Ultimate's Passive. I'll throw some more survivor theme stuff in the mix when I post her lore.

Ruby is inspired by the Rooster Teeth show that will be coming out soon called RWBY. When the trailer first came out I saw a lot of people putting up their version of the character, but I never released a concept, so here is my take on the character if she was put into league.

Lore:

Like most Noxians she knew, Ruby's family was devoted to the military. Her father was one of the military's top scouts and had worked under the Du Couteau family for years. She always longed to follow in her father's footsteps while growing up. She would make him take her hunting in order to learn how to track and how to kill. When it came time for her to enlist she had a strong recomendation from her father's superiors who had seen her work and knew of her father's skill. During the Ionian War, Ruby uncovered many traps and ambushes laid by the Ionians before they were able to take the lives of her friends and allies. She disliked the scientists that were brought from Zaun, she had seen what their weapons could do and heard of times when they would fire their cannons into Noxians lines just to be able to eliminate a few extra Ionians that would have died anyway, but it wasn't her place to question her superior's decision. The company she was part of was very successful in the war due in part to their skilled tracker that was able to show them out of many otherwise deadly situations.

Her war came to and end without injury and due to her loyal service she was awarded a position in the Noxian counter intelligence. She would find and remove any of her home's enemies that happened to cross into her borders. It was challenging work and found the evidence gathering portion of the job boring and tedious, but Ruby relished the times when she was allowed to get out and catch the person she'd been reading about for so long. She took to wearing a red cape while hunting so her prey would know she was coming and they would not get away. In war she had to be sneaky, here in her domain she wanted them to know she was right on their heels and that she would be their end. She had always admired technology and when she saw Jayce fighting with his hammer on the Fields she had her own weapon commisioned from Zaun. She called it the Cresent Rose and sought entry to the League in order to bring Noxus glory.

Appearance: Tall, thin female. Short black dress with red trim and long sleeves. Tight dark grey pants. Black boots with red trim along the top. Long black hair, pulled back in a pony tail and tied with a small red ribbon. Green eyes. And of course, her signature red cloak. Long red, hood is back so you can see her head. Billows nicely as she runs. Carries a Scythe/Sniper rifle combo weapon called the Cresent Rose. Gun has a red stock and body with black barrel. Scythe has a black staff with red blade.

Stats:

HP: 405 (+80)
HP Regen: 7 (+0.8)
MP: 250 (+45)
MP Regen: 7 (+0.7)
Range: Scythe = 125, Rifle = 550
AD: 49 (+3.1)
AS: 0.65 (+2.8%)
Armor: 10 (+3)
MR: 20 (+1)
MS: 345

She has lower base MR than most champions because I want the players using her to be motivated to avoid damamge with her abilities rather than taking it.

Abilities:

Ruby starts in her Scythe Mode.

Passive - Red Running: Ruby's awareness of her surroundings grants her extra mobility when fighting. Ruby gains 10 MS and 8% cooldown reduction on her Q abilities for each enemy champion within a 1500 range. Maximum effects are 30 total MS and 24% cooldown reduction on Q. Grants bonuses even if she can't see them, but doesn't grant sight.

Q:

Scythe - Rose Storm: Ruby teleports to a nearby enemy or ally, attacking them with her scythe if it is an enemy or using her cloak to dodge the next basic attack or ability she is hit with if she jumps to an ally. Ruby deals 70/100/130/160/190 (+80% Bonus AD) physical damage if she jumps to an enemy. Ruby flares her cloak out making it easier for her to dodge the next basic attack or ability if she jumps to an ally. Shield last 1.5/2/2.5/3/3.5 seconds. 60 mana cost. 13/12/11/10/9 second cooldown. Jump range 700.

Rifle - Backblast: Ruby fires her rifle and lets the recoil carry her back while damaging whoever her shot hit and putting her out of harm's way. Her shot deals 70/110/150/190/230 (+80% Bonus AD) physical damage and knocks Ruby back a range of 400. Shot range is 800. For 2.5 seconds after Backblast is cast Ruby can cast Rose Storm and switch to Scythe mode if she chooses to. 80 mana cost. Skillshot. 20/18.5/16/14.5/13 second cooldown.

These are her primary forms of escapes besides just being really fast while around enemy champions. Rose Storm would function just like Shunpo or Leap Strike. Just for a little extra flair I picture her leaving a small cloud of rose petals behind where she was before she teleported. Backblast would have a slight wind up time like Caitlyn's Net.

W:

Scythe - Cresent Slash: Ruby extends her Scythe and spins it around her dealing damage and knocking back all nearby enemies. Ruby deals 50/75/100/125/150 (60% Bonus AD) physical damage to all enemies in a 350 Radius of her and knocks back all enemies hit to a 350 distance away from her. For 2.5 seconds after casting Cresent Slash, you can activate the ability again to cast Crippling Shot. 50/55/60/65/70 mana cost. 19/17/15/13/11 second cooldown.

Rifle - Crippling Shot: Ruby fires a bullet that explodes upon striking a target, snaring the first enemy hit and slowing other nearby enemies. Shot deals 75/120/165/210/255 (+50% Bonus AD) physical damage to first enemy hit and 50% damage to any enemies within a 300 range. First enemy is snared for 2 seconds and enemies within a 300 range are slowed by 35% for 2 seconds. 70/75/80/85/90 mana cost. 16/15/14/13/12 second cooldown. Skillshot.

Both Cresent Slash and Crippling Shot would have a short cast time. Maybe like 0.5 seconds or shorter. Just long enough so they can't just use them while running, but not long enough to miss because of the cast time.

E:

Scythe - Charged Shots: Ruby switches to Rifle mode and her next 1/1/2/2/3 basic attacks deal 10/14/18/22/26 (+15% Bonus AD) extra physical damage. Lasts 5 seconds.

Rifle - Heated Blade: Ruby quickly switches from her Rifle mode to Scythe mode to take advantage of the heat generated from her shots and let her next basic attack deal true damage and heal herself. 20/40/60/80/100% of damage dealt by next basic attack is true damage, Ruby is healed for the amount of true damage dealt. This attack cannot crit.

Shared cooldown of 10 seconds. 60 mana cost.

Instant change. I think it would be cool to have an animation for switching between the two forms of your weapon, but wouldn't want it to impede movement. While Charged Shots is active her shots would be a little louder than normal. While Heated Blade is active the Blade of the Scythe would glow brightly.

R: A Trail to Follow - Passive: Enemies hit by Ruby's abilities bleed for 24/48/72 (+40% Bonus AD) physical damage over 3 seconds and are revealed for 5 seconds. This effect cannot occur on the same enemy more than once every 7 seconds. Ruby gains 2/3/4% AS for each enemy champion effected by the bleed. Enemies hit by Ruby's Active Ultimates have the damage, duration and reveal effects doubled.

Active:

Scythe mode: Ruby uses a powerful blast of her Rifle to propel her forward while spinning dealing damage to all enemies hit. Ruby spins forward a range of 550 dealing 150/200/250(+150% Bonus AD). Enemies hit are slowed by 40% for 2 seconds. Spin radius is 350.

Rifle mode: Ruby charges up a powerful long range piercing shot and after 1.5 seconds fires it in her enemies direction. The shot travels with a projectile speed of 4500 and deals 150/275/400 (+120% Bonus AD) physical damage to the first enemy hit and gains 5% damage for each enemy hit to a maximum of 150% total damage but slows down the speed of the shot by 8% for each enemy hit to a minimum of 0. If the shot runs out of speed before its hits its maximum range it stops. Ult cannot be canceled once started except for getting CC'd by the enemy. Shot is aimed during the 1.5 second wind up time and fired along a line showing the width in the direction of the cursor. It is a long range skill shot. 250 width. 2500/3000/3500

Both Abilities cost 150 mana and share a cooldown of 110/100/90 seconds.

More Info: I feel like she could be a viable jungler. Starting blue would be necessary due to her long cooldowns and fairly high mana costs of being somewhat combo based. Starting with her W then getting her E would give her the best early start. When jungling I would max her W first, then her Q and doing her E last. I could see her being either a Wriggle's jungler or a Spirit Stone jungler depending on what is needed at the time. In lane I could see maxing Q first then W for the extra escape power. She would have extremely high burst damage if the player is able to take full advantage of her form switching abilities.

Possible items to take:

Top:

Boots depending on need (Merc Treads, Ninja Tabi, Lucidity)
Black Cleaver
Trinity Force
Bloodthirster
Frozen Mallet if you need to be healthier
Maw of Malmortius if you are against a magic heavy team
Last Whisper against a tank heavy team
Guardian Angel to be super annoying to the other team

Jungling:

Boots depending on need (Merc Treads, Ninja Tabi, Lucidity)
Wriggle's Lantern or Spirit of the Lizard Elder
Black Cleaver
Bloodthirster (if you took Spirit item)
Frozen Mallet
Maw of Malmortius if you are against a magic heavy team
Last Whisper against a tank heavy team
Guardian Angel to be super annoying to the other team

Changelog: 01/10/13: Added stats, lore, changed ult, added more description and recommended items.
01/15/13: Changed defensive stats to make her more fragile and rely more on built in mobility. Changed ult again(i'll get it right eventually.)

Munkey20

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-08-2013

bump for inputs, i'll start working on lore and stats tomorrow

Munkey20

01-10-2013

Changed Ult, added stats and further descriptions. still working on lore

Robo Frodo

01-10-2013

Looks like a good jungler in scythe mode, maybe she can gt to lvl 6, gank top and stay there. That would be an interesting way to play her. She'd then opt for pds items once she got wriggles or something like that

Munkey20

01-12-2013

bump for inputz

Mytharionas

01-14-2013

Alright, i've been lax in getting my reviews out in a time efficient manner, so this review came out much later than I had hoped. Sorry for the delay, here's my review on Ruby, the Bounty Hunter.

Lore:
I have read the lore multiple times over the course of a few days. You expressed some concerns about it not being that great, and I have an idea as to why that may be. Perhaps you've heard the term of "Mary Sue"? It's often used to describe a character in which the story more or less caters to at all times. It usually manifests in a character who is perfect in every regard.

Now, I am not saying Ruby is a "Mary Sue", but her lore has one problem commonly found in that kind of character. At no point in her story does she have to face up to anything or have her resolve tested in any way. Everything goes smoothly for her from beginning to end, with no negative consequences. A story can be written in this manner, but people can't really relate to that kind of character without something to bring them down to earth. Gotta put the marshmallow into some flames before it can give your s'mores that melty goodness, you know?

Aesthetics:
I can't comment much about the aesthetics of a RWBY themed champion. It's a darker variant of Little Red Riding Hood, and it has a scythe-rifle. Kudos to you for trying to give her some degree of difference from the source material though.

Abilities:
I'm definitely not the person to ask about balance when it comes to numbers. With that in mind, i'll look at the abilities and gives my points regarding other factors like synergy and the like.

Quote:
Passive - Red Running: Ruby's awareness of her surroundings grants her extra mobility when fighting. Ruby gains 10 MS and 8% cooldown reduction on her Q abilities for each enemy champion within a 1500 range. Maximum effects are 30 total MS and 24% cooldown reduction on Q. Grants bonuses even if she can't see them, but doesn't grant sight
Strange idea making the CD reduction only affect one ability. I suppose i'll have to take a look at the skillset before I can really call heads or tails on that one. As for the rest of it, it seems like a good tool to have, especially when jungling.

Quote:
Q:

Scythe - Rose Storm: Ruby teleports to a nearby enemy or ally, attacking them with her scythe if it is an enemy or using her cloak to dodge the next basic attack or ability she is hit with if she jumps to an ally. Ruby deals 70/100/130/160/190 (+80% Bonus AD) physical damage if she jumps to an enemy. Ruby flares her cloak out making it easier for her to dodge the next basic attack or ability if she jumps to an ally. Shield last 1.5/2/2.5/3/3.5 seconds. 60 mana cost. 13/12/11/10/9 second cooldown. Jump range 700.

Rifle - Backblast: Ruby fires her rifle and lets the recoil carry her back while damaging whoever her shot hit and putting her out of harm's way. Her shot deals 70/110/150/190/230 (+80% Bonus AD) physical damage and knocks Ruby back a range of 400. Shot range is 800. For 2.5 seconds after Backblast is cast Ruby can cast Rose Storm and switch to Scythe mode if she chooses to. 80 mana cost. Skillshot. 20/18.5/16/14.5/13 second cooldown.
So Q is either her initiator in Scythe form, or disengage in Rifle form. Looks like mobility is a big factor in her playstyle. By itself, the ability is looking pretty good. But being able to use Rose Storm immediately after Backblast looks to be a bit overwhelming in terms of mobility.

She has a combo that would immediately take her about 1100 away from the fight, that's about 300 units longer than Corki's Valkyrie. I'm assuming Ruby is exceptionally fragile, otherwise this ability would make her quite uncatchable.

Quote:
W:

Scythe - Cresent Slash: Ruby extends her Scythe and spins it around her dealing damage and knocking back all nearby enemies. Ruby deals 50/75/100/125/150 (60% Bonus AD) physical damage to all enemies in a 350 Radius of her and knocks back all enemies hit to a 350 distance away from her. For 2.5 seconds after casting Cresent Slash, you can activate the ability again to cast Crippling Shot. 50/55/60/65/70 mana cost. 19/17/15/13/11 second cooldown.

Rifle - Crippling Shot: Ruby fires a bullet that explodes upon striking a target, snaring the first enemy hit and slowing other nearby enemies. Shot deals 75/120/165/210/255 (+50% Bonus AD) physical damage to first enemy hit and 50% damage to any enemies within a 300 range. First enemy is snared for 2 seconds and enemies within a 300 range are slowed by 35% for 2 seconds. 70/75/80/85/90 mana cost. 16/15/14/13/12 second cooldown. Skillshot.
One ability is a knockback, and the other is a shot that immobilizes and slows enemy champions. And you can chain the two together to clear yourself some space and get a shot on your target. I can see that working pretty well.

To be perfectly honest, when I came into this I expected some sort of dual weapon system like Jayce or Elise. Looking on it, it seems like there's more in common with Lee Sin, which I honestly like better.

Quote:
E:

Scythe - Charged Shots: Ruby switches to Rifle mode and her next 1/1/2/2/3 basic attacks deal 10/14/18/22/26 (+15% Bonus AD) extra physical damage. Lasts 5 seconds.

Rifle - Heated Blade: Ruby quickly switches from her Rifle mode to Scythe mode to take advantage of the heat generated from her shots and let her next basic attack deal true damage and heal herself. 20/40/60/80/100% of damage dealt by next basic attack is true damage, Ruby is healed for the amount of true damage dealt. This attack cannot crit.
So E is actually the ability that allows Ruby to switch out at will. I think I can see that working. I don't see anything that bad about the switch bonuses, but there is something about this ability that i'll go into at the end.

Quote:
R: A Trail to Follow - Passive: Enemies hit by Ruby's abilities bleed for 24/48/72 (+40% Bonus AD) physical damage over 3 seconds and are revealed for 5 seconds. This effect cannot occur on the same enemy more than once every 7 seconds. Ruby gains 2/3/4% AS for each enemy champion effected by the bleed.

Active: When cast on herself enemies effected by the bleed take 25/50/75% more damage from the bleed effect ( 30+50% Bonus AD / 72+60% Bonus AD / 126+70% Bonus AD ) for 10 seconds. Enemies are also slowed by 15% while under the effects of the bleed during this time. When cast on an ally their abilities apply Ruby's bleed effect, this allows the bleed to stack on the same target. 100 Mana Cost. 60 second cooldown. Range 800
Wait, her ultimate is a buff that she has to place on herself or allies? It's a bit jarring to have most of her abilities deal in mobility, combos, and the like, but then have her ultimate be an applicable buff. I feel like people would kinda have their flow broken due to their ultimate behaving in such a strange way compared to the rest of her kit, but that's just personal taste for me.

Final Thoughts:
I'll be the first to admit I may be getting some numbers wrong, but while Ruby's kit would (for the most part) feel robust and exciting, there are a few questions that would need to be answered.

1. W,W,E,Q,Q. Should Ruby use that combo, she'll knock away her enemies about 350 units away, immobilize her main target and slow others down, switch back to Scythe, Rose Storm nearly 700 units away to a friendly unit or ally, and finally launch herself back for 400 units. To recap, that's her enemies slowed down, and Ruby creating about 1450 units of distance in about 2 seconds. Do you believe that Ruby's defensive prowess is low enough to justify having a nigh unstoppable escape method?

2. Her ultimate seems to be a targetted buff due to it having the ability to cast it upon allied champions, despite the fact that Ruby's mobility is practically unparalleled and therefore able to get much more use out of it. I feel like the ability would be slightly less powerful, but feel much better if it behaved as a steroid ult (simply press and it's done) and lost the ability to be cast on allied champions.

Aside from that, I've no more advice to offer on how you could modify the skillset. There might be more work that needs to be done, but that's out of my field.

I apologize if my review seems unduly harsh. When you asked me for my review, you expressed your concerns about lore and the balance state of the skillset. As such, I went into this with the intent of being quite critical. Like I said before, if you want your s'mores to have that melty goodness, you put them marshmallows to the campfire.

Sorry for the delay, and I hope my review has helped you out.

Kayoss666

01-14-2013

Kayo, The Devil's Sin

i agree with myth that the escape ability might be oped. i like the two skills on each but i would change the ult to something to match the others. an aggressive mobile skill to do quick damage but also stay out of trouble.

Munkey20

01-14-2013

Thx for the help. I made the Ult the way I did because I felt if I gave her another high damage ability her overall kit would be way too powerful. My original Ult idea was a MS and AD steroid for chasing and finishing off her target. And when I went back and looked at her kit a few days later I thought it was just too much along with everything else she had. I'm debating changing it to just effect her and it double her passive effect.

I mainly wanted the passive to help her escape potential so thats why I made the cooldown reduction only effect the Q. Thought It might be too powerful to give all her ablities that much CDR.

I'm thinking about going back and lowering her HP and her Armor because I do want her to be very fragile and need to rely on her extreme mobility to avoid trouble. You're right about the ability combo. I had that in mind when I was working on her abilities. I think for ganking do it the way you said, and for escaping a gank doing it in reverse. Scythe mode W into Rifle W into Backblast and Rose Storm to a minion or ally to get away.

Lore wise my issue is exactly what you said. While not truly a Mary Sue, her story didn't have any bite to it. It was just a bland background tale. I didn't want it to play out like Riven's or some of the other lore so I made nothing really happen, she doesn't really have any character growth. I'm still trying to work on it, but I'm having a bit of writer's block with it.

And your review wasn't harsh at all. I'll work on it and get a better revision up soon.

Munkey20

01-15-2013

Changed Ult and defensive stats. Let me know what you think. Still trying to get good lore going, but stumped on specifics.

Sigismund

01-17-2013

Lore:

Quote:
Flow (3/5): Lore is average in terms of flow. Not too many mistakes are made, and the ones that exist are bearable

Theme (5/5): Lore fits perfectly into existing LoL Lore

Interest (2/5): Lore had difficulty catching the reader's attention & in garnering interest in the champion
Total: 10/15 x2 = 20/30
Your lore fits well into the LoL world, but I found it difficult to read.
The primary reason was that the tone was too passive. You describe events that happen, and reveal aspects of Ruby’s personality, but you do so in a manner that fails to evoke emotions from the reader. Part of the problem is that so many of your sentences begin with “She” or “Her,” and I feel that adding more variety to your sentences could help in this regard.
Another issue that I had is that her weapon (along with the mention of Jayce) and her entry to the League were mentioned almost as an afterthought. My suggestion would be to either make them more integral to her story (perhaps her weapon distinguished her during the war and/or when working with Noxian counter intelligence), or to simply avoid mentioning them at all, because neither aspects feel as if they add to her Lore

Red Running:
Quote:
Balance (2/3):
  1. Ability has some minor imbalances that either encourage or discourage the player from choosing it over the other abilities
Originality (2/3): Ability differs itself somewhat from existing champion abilities and still adds something to LoL
Intuitiveness (3/3): Ability synergizes well with champion role and is easily understood
Total: 7/9
Having this ability reduce the cooldown of only one her actives is an interesting idea, although I’m not too sure what to think of it. I feel that it would be clearer if the cooldown reduction were a flat amount (-1 second base cd per nearby enemy) although that could cause some issues considering that both versions of her Q have different base cooldowns.
1500 range seems a bit high for a detection AoE, especially considering that the stat being gained is move speed, and I’d recommend lowering it to somewhere in the range of 700-1000.

Rose Storm/Backblast:
Quote:
Balance (1/3): Ability is seriously imbalanced (either overpowered or underpowered), and should not exist in its current form

Originality (3/3): Ability is unique and brings something new to LoL

Intuitiveness (3/3): Ability synergizes well with champion role and is easily understood
Being able to switch from ranged to melee by using casting a cast mechanism similar to Lee Sin is an interesting mechanic that helps differentiate this ability from other jumps/teleport skills, but you run into the problem that it currently gives too much mobility. Using Backblast -> Rose Storm grants her the ability to jump up 1100 distance total if she’s trying to escape, which seems a bit on the high end.
The jump to ally component of Rose storm doesn’t seem very necessary either, considering that she’s meant to be an assassin, and removing that component entirely could help solve the mobility issue mentioned above. Another suggestion would be to make it shield her for a short duration, as scaling the duration on the 1-instance block doesn’t feel very rewarding on its own.

Crescent Slash/Crippling Shot:
Quote:
Balance (1/3): Ability is seriously imbalanced (either overpowered or underpowered), and should not exist in its current form

Originality (2/3): Ability differs itself somewhat from existing champion abilities and still adds something to LoL

Total: 6/9
You may want to change the name of Crescent Slash, because it is currently the exact same as one of Akali’s abilities. The switch from melee to ranged works well with this ability, but my concern is that an AoE knockback would better suited for a tank than an assassin, and the ability to knockback in an AoE and then immobilize a target + AoE slow is a bit much to have on a single skill slot. My suggestion would be to change the AoE knockback to something less impactful, but you would then run into the problem that the ability’s option to switch forms from melee to ranged wouldn’t synergize as well.

Charged Shots/Heated Blade:
Quote:
Balance (2/3): Ability has some minor imbalances that either encourage or discourage the player from choosing it over the other abilities

This ability fits and works well, and really the only things I’d suggest would be some quality of life changes.
Keeping the number of attacks that benefit from Charged Shot’s bonus damage static at all levels (perhaps 3?) would make the ability easier to balance, and likely feel more rewarding. The bonus damage gained seems a bit low at the moment, and you could probably increase it at the higher ranks.

A Trail to Follow:
Quote:
Balance (1/3): Ability has some minor imbalances that either encourage or discourage the player from choosing it over the other abilities

Total: 6/9
For the Passive, it essentially grants Ruby additional burst damage in her combo, but you’d have to make sure that it doesn’t increase her Burst to too high an amount (especially if procced with one of her ultimate). 2/3/4% attack speed isn’t very noticeable, and I’d recommend either removing it entirely (as she seems to be more focused on burst damage), or increasing the attack speed gained by as much as double the current amount, perhaps more at levels 1 & 2.
In terms of the Active, the melee form seems to be reasonable, leaning on possibly underpowered, but the ranged form ability could very easily become overpowered. Having the damage increase with each unit struck is an interesting concept, and it works well at sniping squishy ranged enemies who are hiding behind their tanks, but the numbers you currently have give it the potential to deal an extreme amount of damage. The changing speed is also a bit wonky as a mechanic because, combined with the cast time, it makes it very difficult for the player to gain the most out of the damage increase, while still trying to hit an enemy who is far away. My suggestion would be to lower the base damage, and the AD scaling, and to either remove the speed decrease or the cast time (preferably the former).

Champion (Overall):
Quote:
Balance (1/3): Champion kit is seriously imbalanced (either overpowered or underpowered), and should not exist in its current form

Originality (3/3): Champion kit is unique and brings something new to LoL

Intuitiveness (3/3): Champion's kit has good synergy and is easily understood

Interest (4/5): Champion kit was captivating and effective at drawing in the reader & making them interested in the champion
Total: 7/9 x2 + 4/5 = 18/23
You’ve certainly come up with an interesting champion concept, especially with how her Q and W abilities allow her to both add to her burst, and swap forms quickly. My concern with her design as-is is that she has too much mobility, and too much utility in her Kit. Her Innate, her Q (both ranged & melee), and her Ult (melee form only) all give her a significant amount of mobility and this strength his further enhanced by the fact that her W grants her both a PAoE knockback, and a single target immobilize and an AoE slow, and by the fact that her Ult (melee form only) can slow in a large radius. You intended for her to be an assassin, but her current skillset makes her too disruptive in team fights, and my suggestion would be to either tweak some of her abilities in order to reduce both her mobility, and her disruption factor or to move some of the effects around so that not all her mobility is concentrated on her Q, and not all her disruption is concentrated on her W. I realize that this is by no means an easy things to do, as it would heavily disrupt with the flow that her current skills have.

Final Score: 71/98
Feel free to argue with me about an aspect of my review, be it a particular score you disagree on or an item that you think should/shouldn't be included. I'm still refining the process, and constructive feedback is always welcome. More information about the scoring rubric can be found here: http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/....php?t=2952952