Tribunal is flawed and here are some examples

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

PenguinKillBear

Senior Member

01-08-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by ILoseByWinning View Post
If someone has already fed all game and lost lane that I have to resort to verbally abuse them about their performance, they have already ruined my experience. No player should ever have to do that. If they do, then they have already had their game ruined. It is simple too.
accept being bad doesnt violate the summoners code. being verbally abusive does.

simple.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

PenguinKillBear

Senior Member

01-08-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by ILoseByWinning View Post
Being reported for saying "noob". You are an example of the cancer in tribunal.
not understanding the summoner's code makes you a cancer in the tribunal


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ILoseByWinning

Senior Member

01-08-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by PenguinKillBear View Post
not understanding the summoner's code makes you a cancer in the tribunal
Yet, my justice rating is XBOX huge.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ILoseByWinning

Senior Member

01-08-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by PenguinKillBear View Post
accept being bad doesnt violate the summoners code. being verbally abusive does.

simple.
Being bad does violate the summoners code. It's under "intentional feeding".


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Zaresin

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

01-08-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by ILoseByWinning View Post
Yet, my justice rating is XBOX huge.
Egh either way as long as you keep getting your judgements right it really doens't matter as you are essentially helping the community by getting rid of toxic players. Of course once you stop getting your judgements right then you start losing your power when it comes to votes. Either way...it is WIN/WIN for the community.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

PenguinKillBear

Senior Member

01-08-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by ILoseByWinning View Post
Yet, my justice rating is XBOX huge.
Great! I dont know what your point is. Its not hard to have a really high accuracy the cases are high. Yours is right in line with mine. I think some folks who are really high are in the mid 90s. This does not change the fact that Lux broke the summoners code and that is not acceptable behavior.

Prove to me that Lux didnt break the summoners code and I will agree with you.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

luvettos

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Junior Member

01-08-2013

tribunal is wrong, if you just read the purple chat and find a F**K or something like that it is a Punish. I think nobody of staff views the cases but they have a bot looking for this words.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ILoseByWinning

Senior Member

01-08-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by PenguinKillBear View Post
Great! I dont know what your point is. Its not hard to have a really high accuracy the cases are high. Yours is right in line with mine. I think some folks who are really high are in the mid 90s. This does not change the fact that Lux broke the summoners code and that is not acceptable behavior.

Prove to me that Lux didnt break the summoners code and I will agree with you.
The summoners code should only be in effect for those that follow the summoners code. Therefore, when Lee violated the summoner's code by insulting and trolling Lux, the summoner's code that protects him should no longer be in effect. Therefore, he should have no right to report Lux for verbally abusing him.

That's like a armed criminal suing a homeowner of the house he was robbing for being beaten with a bat by the homeowner. The armed criminal should have no right to report the homeowner because he was not in compliance with the rules of society (aka: not to rob other people's houses) so the rules that protect his rights and privileges should not apply to the criminal.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Zaresin

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

01-08-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by luvettos View Post
tribunal is wrong, if you just read the purple chat and find a F**K or something like that it is a Punish. I think nobody of staff views the cases but they have a bot looking for this words.
I get that english isn't your first language, but could you retype that a little bit, I am having a hard time understanding what you mean. Sorry for the inconvenience.

The last part for the most part.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

PenguinKillBear

Senior Member

01-08-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by ILoseByWinning View Post
The summoners code should only be in effect for those that follow the summoners code. Therefore, when Lee violated the summoner's code by insulting and trolling Lux, the summoner's code that protects him should no longer be in effect. Therefore, he should have no right to report Lux for verbally abusing him.

That's like a armed criminal suing a homeowner of the house he was robbing for being beaten with a bat by the homeowner. The armed criminal should have no right to report the homeowner because he was not in compliance with the rules of society (aka: not to rob other people's houses) so the rules that protect his rights and privileges should not apply to the criminal.
That is not proof of how Lux didnt break the summoners code. In fact it confirms she did. Whether you believe the code should applied to her is your opinion. The fact is she accepted the code and agreed to play by it. She didnt and hence has been found guilty by tribunal.