Tribunal is flawed and here are some examples

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ILoseByWinning

01-08-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by PenguinKillBear View Post
Its irrelevant what the words do in real life if they make the game less fun to play. If someone being a jerk makes the game unfun, well that is what the tribunal is here for.
And that Lee must have made it unfun for that Lux, yet Lux still carries his ass to a win. Lux even gets reported by the Lee that was trolling her all game.

Zaresin

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-08-2013

If you have a problem with the tribunal then why come to the tribunal community who have judged your behavior wanting. Take it to GD where a larger part of the community tends to see. Granted it will in all likelihood get closed within about 10 minutes but that is the risk you run.

ILoseByWinning

01-08-2013

Quote:
SIgh. as has been said over and over and over again...yes it is easy to ignore and move on, but the fact that you ahve to ignore/mute some jerk in game already has ruined the experience.

Being a jerk in this game is considered unacceptable. It is that simple
Those who lose lane and feed all game are "jerks" to me and make my game unfun. You must be one of them.

Zaresin

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-08-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by ILoseByWinning View Post
And that Lee must have made it unfun for that Lux, yet Lux still carries his ass to a win. Lux even gets reported by the Lee that was trolling her all game.
Wasn't lee's case

PenguinKillBear

01-08-2013

Quote:
and she should report lee so that the community can deal with him. Instead the ruined the game for the rest of their team by being *******s.

Lux ignores lee, game continues as normal with no more bull****. Better experience for all.

PenguinKillBear

01-08-2013

Quote:
Those who lose lane and feed all game are "jerks" to me and make my game unfun. You must be one of them.
Being bad isnt punishable.

Also, if you are playing with me we are at the relatively same elo so you belong there with me. Get better and you wont have to play with me anymore.

ILoseByWinning

01-08-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zaresin View Post
If you have a problem with the tribunal then why come to the tribunal community who have judged your behavior wanting. Take it to GD where a larger part of the community tends to see. Granted it will in all likelihood get closed within about 10 minutes but that is the risk you run.
Those cases were not me or any of my accounts. I am still playing on my main and still in the clear since I still have all my honor points. This just goes to show how terrible your reading and comprehension skills are.

ILoseByWinning

01-08-2013

Quote:
and she should report lee so that the community can deal with him. Instead the ruined the game for the rest of their team by being *******s.

Lux ignores lee, game continues as normal with no more bull****. Better experience for all.
Ruin the game? Looks like she single-handedly carried the game to a win.

Why can't it be the other way around? Team ignores Lux and gets carried by her.

Zaresin

01-08-2013

Quote:
Those cases were not me or any of my accounts. I am still playing on my main and still in the clear since I still have all my honor points. This just goes to show how terrible your reading and comprehension skills are.
No i read it perfectly, I'm just betting that your play history based off your behavior on the forums is similar and will in all likelihood get banned quickly as you are quick to anger, quick to strike back and quick to insult.

Zaresin

01-08-2013

Also I was making a point that if you don't like the judgement by the tribunal then why complain to the same community...it falls on def ears.