Tribunal is flawed and here are some examples

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

PenguinKillBear

01-08-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by ILoseByWinning View Post
That just goes to show that you only read what's in purple. Try reading the green text too next time.

Leesin doesn't ward. Dives into a outnumbered fight and dies. Yea, he really doesn't deserve to be reprimanded for that dumb move. Yep.

Lux's team was trolling and insulting her the entire game as well.

Terrible at judging? Come at me bro. Pic related.
You do realize that even Riot has stated that retaliation is not an excuse for bad behavior right?

ILoseByWinning

01-08-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zaresin View Post
Please refer to Lytes quote for any other questions you may have regarding "who started it" and verbal abuse also if you may have questions about the chat filter in general.
Sorry, but I don't follow Lyte's suggestion of being a little b1tch and not retaliating when a wrong has been done to me.

Try doing that in real life. Stand there and not fight back when you get into a fist fight. It will really work out according to Lyte.

Zaresin

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-08-2013

Quote:
Sorry, but I don't follow Lyte's suggestion of being a little b1tch and not retaliating when a wrong has been done to me.

Try doing that in real life. Stand there and not fight back when you get into a fist fight. It will really work out according to Lyte.
This isn't real life if you have failed to notice. Even in professional games, you will be fined for excess foul language and unsportsmanlike conduct even during games.

You obviously have failed to tell the difference between reality and make believe. This is your wakeup call.

Also..you aren't attached to your account are you by chance?

PenguinKillBear

01-08-2013

Quote:

This isnt real life, and no one is punching you in the face. it is a video game played on the internet where simply ignoring is simple and easy to do.

TheBestAshe

01-08-2013

Quote:
That just goes to show that you only read what's in purple. Try reading the green text too next time.

Leesin doesn't ward. Dives into a outnumbered fight and dies. Yea, he really doesn't deserve to be reprimanded for that dumb move. Yep.

Lux's team was trolling and insulting her the entire game as well.

Terrible at judging? Come at me bro. Pic related.
I read the context, but that still doesn't pardon Lux to insult him throughout the game. That's pretty much what a toxic player does.

ILoseByWinning

01-08-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zaresin View Post
This isn't real life if you have failed to notice. Even in professional games, you will be fined for excess foul language and unsportsmanlike conduct even during games.

You obviously have failed to tell the difference between reality and make believe. This is your wakeup call.
Yea, it isn't real life. So why report for verbal abuse? Like words typed in chat can hurt you in any way or form.

ILoseByWinning

01-08-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by PenguinKillBear View Post
This isnt real life, and no one is punching you in the face. it is a video game played on the internet where simply ignoring is simple and easy to do.
Yea. Ignoring is simple and easy as you said. So why is there a option for reporting for verbal abuse since ignoring/muting is so simple and easy?

Must be because it isn't that simple and easy.

PenguinKillBear

01-08-2013

Quote:
Yea, it isn't real life. So why report for verbal abuse? Like words typed in chat can hurt you in any way or form.
Its irrelevant what the words do in real life if they make the game less fun to play. If someone being a jerk makes the game unfun, well that is what the tribunal is here for.

Zaresin

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-08-2013

Quote:
It is the fact that we play this game to have fun...not to have someone sitting there ranting and raving at us or saying they will rape my mother if i don't help kill dragon.

If you like to be a jerk be prepared to be banned time and again by the tribunal. Simple as that. The tribunal is run by the community, therefore you are in the minority when it comes to being able to follow the rules and will be expelled from the community eventually. From your behavior on the forums it honestly can't happen soon enough.

Scuse me...punished by the tribunal...Banned by Riot.

PenguinKillBear

01-08-2013

Quote:
Yea. Ignoring is simple and easy as you said. So why is there a option for reporting for verbal abuse since ignoring/muting is so simple and easy?

Must be because it isn't that simple and easy.
SIgh. as has been said over and over and over again...yes it is easy to ignore and move on, but the fact that you ahve to ignore/mute some jerk in game already has ruined the experience.

Being a jerk in this game is considered unacceptable. It is that simple