ive been banded again is there anyway i can be unbanded

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

MrCholo22

Recruiter

01-08-2013

ive been banded many time due to my internet or pc problems not because of people reporting me, i find this unfair i cant play because i lag out or my pc dies on me. i join again straight after but still i get afk warings. couple days ago i had just got off my 3 day band this happen because my pc battery died and then on the same day the band was lifted i got banded again for a week even tho i got only 2 warings and it was because some connection error, please can the band be lifted?

Zaresin

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-08-2013

Tribunal has no control over leavebuster which is a separate system.

PenguinKillBear

01-08-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrCholo22 View Post
ive been banded many time due to my internet or pc problems not because of people reporting me, i find this unfair i cant play because i lag out or my pc dies on me. i join again straight after but still i get afk warings. couple days ago i had just got off my 3 day band this happen because my pc battery died and then on the same day the band was lifted i got banded again for a week even tho i got only 2 warings and it was because some connection error, please can the band be lifted?
use your time off to figure out your connection. whether you leave on purpose or accident you are still ruining the games for others.

MrCholo22

Recruiter

01-08-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by PenguinKillBear View Post
use your time off to figure out your connection. whether you leave on purpose or accident you are still ruining the games for others.
my connection is good most of the time its maybe coz im in aus when the servers are in us i dont know....but sometimes when im in a game it does this weird thing where i run out of base then i disconect it does this over and over again until i actually restart my pc that one of the reasons i get banded most of the time...

PenguinKillBear

01-08-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrCholo22 View Post
my connection is good most of the time its maybe coz im in aus when the servers are in us i dont know....but sometimes when im in a game it does this weird thing where i run out of base then i disconect it does this over and over again until i actually restart my pc that one of the reasons i get banded most of the time...
Is there a server that would be more appropriate for you to be on?

theurbanraptor

01-08-2013

Then stop playing pvp. Stick with ai. Because you dc is wasting your teammate's time and their fun.

Yiyo chan

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-08-2013

I was typing something in spanish but i think you don't actually speak spanish.. or i don't know.
Anyway... like others stated, you are ruining the others experience. Despite the fact that It's probably not your fault entirely.. it takes a lot of afks and disconnects to get processed by leaverbuster.. This mean it happens to you often.
Riot stated many times that, even when it's not under complete user's control, it is still against the rules... you end up screwing with people's games..
I don't think the ban will be lifted, but you can always send a ticket to support- top right corner.