Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

How much money have you spent on League?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Chainsaw Pixie

02-23-2013

A lot. Too much.

ElDynamite

02-23-2013

Zero. I feel so proud

Jowy Avilon

02-23-2013

2 50 win IP Boosts, the biggest majority of 66 champs and 48 skins*which also includes the collectors edition bundle that comes with the Goth Annie Skin* (with Pulsefire Ezreal, Plitover Customs Blitzcrank, Aether Wing Kayle, Battlecast Prime Cho'gath, Brolaf, Eternum Nocturne, Mecha Kha'zix and Dragon Trainer Lulu as my legendary skins) as well as 1 7 rune page bundle. In other words, WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY more than I should have xD

Ten Sack

04-07-2013

ive easily spent A grand on this game but ive been playing since beta and im a VEry big Fan

Ten Sack

04-07-2013

does anyone know how i can find out exaclty how much ive spent?>

Goliathus098

04-20-2013

Around $500-$550. Way more then i should have but i love this game and wish to support the developers so why not?

l0032

04-20-2013

$0.

I'm not paying $10 for a champion out of hundred+ available when you can get high rated, great story & graphics, and fully functional games for just $60.

TheTwadder

04-20-2013

too bad stuff like this http://leaguerpgifts.com/ref?id=9vot1h3i0y wasnt for real, just a few posts, and everything would be free... rofl

Lieutenant Vague

04-20-2013

I don't know exactly, but it's at least $200, if not $300.

Major Nuker

04-20-2013

I'm a member of the 'Platinum Spenders' league.

Over 1000. That's because I was impatient, have 160 skins, and have been playing since Season 1.