How much money have you spent on League?

123456 ... 8
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ethan8her2

01-08-2013

I spent $60 alone this x-mas between gifting and my self all together I think I have spent $280.

But you must remember most games like this use to cost like $15-$30 bucks a month and a lot of the times it sucked if your time ran out and you did not have the money.

Aka ya a lot of us have dumped hundreds in this game but we also help support and pay for all those who love this game and don't have the money to pay for it.

TSM Dominus

01-08-2013

around 500 bucks, first time I invest in a game but I really like it so it is a way to support the company. Also, everybody knows Lee Sin is stronger with the Bruce Lee skin. No Jackie Chan skin to counter him.

Worst Evelynn BR

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-08-2013

Since closed beta, I've spent probably 15-20$ each month or two. Give it 3 years and tada!!! Roughly 700$ I've spent on LoL, and every penny is totally worth it.

EvilPinkamina

01-08-2013

at least $100

toytoytoy

01-08-2013

About $200. Money well spent.

thebluepanther91

01-08-2013

Ok now how would all of you feel if you got permabanned?

Myyr

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-08-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ethan8her2 View Post
But you must remember most games like this use to cost like $15-$30 bucks a month and a lot of the times it sucked if your time ran out and you did not have the money.

Aka ya a lot of us have dumped hundreds in this game but we also help support and pay for all those who love this game and don't have the money to pay for it.
^ lol

The kool-aid, so powerful.

phatcat09

01-08-2013

zero-zero-zero-zero-zero-zero-zero

Nippon-Banzai!

Logan Richardson

01-08-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ethan8her2 View Post
I spent $60 alone this x-mas between gifting and my self all together I think I have spent $280.

Eh. I mostly played xbox so itd be $60 all the way through and that was it.

Exsanguinated

01-08-2013

0,-

Cuz I can *****!

I'm fine playing with my 2 runepages, soon to be 3, having about 20 champs unlocked and no skins... I like seeing skins during the loading screen, or when I browse trough them, or when spectating, but honestly... when I'm playing myself, I don't have the time to drool over it, nor does the pure knowledge that I just have one affect me really...

I go Dutch, because I am.

123456 ... 8